Dr. Marino Labinaz

Dr. Marino Labinaz

Rate Dr. Marino Labinaz

Dr. Marino Labinaz's Ratings

Dr. Labinaz in the Doctor you dream about having. He is kind, understanding and he listens to your thoughts then thoughtfully explains all avenues available. Thank you Dr. Labinaz for your help. You are appreciated!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. L is current with latest protocols and implements them immediately so patient benefits. Sincerely interested in your well being.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Labinaz performed my angioplasty, the procedure was a success, but what impressed me the most was his personality and bedside manner! I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Labinaz have been caring for me for the last 6 years. He is a worderful, caring and compassionate doctor. Dr Labinaz is truly an expert in his field and I would not trade him for another. Thank you doctor Labinaz and may God continue to bless you and your family.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

Outstanding Doctor. Treating me for long-term heart disease. Made sure I understood all I needed to, responding to my questions in easy to understand language. I'd recommend him highly.His staff is also very courteous and efficient.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Labinaz is the kind of doctor we all need. He really did come first in class!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

I have never met such an extraordinary specialist. He is the best!!!! His skill, dedication and bedside manners are superb! he really cares about his patients. Thank you for having made a difference.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

A gem of a doctor!My Dad is alive today because of this doctor and his team and colleagues.Thank you!

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Labinaz has been my cardologist for many years and believe me he has been great and I am high maintenance. I would rate him 10 out of 5.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

Was very professional and has a great bed side manner.

Submitted May 2, 2008 | flag