Dr. Rami S. Malek

Rate Dr. Rami S. Malek

Dr. Rami S. Malek's Ratings

God bless you and thank you. May you continue to help others in health and faith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Just had by bunion done. Professional all the way. Good luck sir.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Followed his instructions and got better without medication or surgery! I wish all my conditions were treatable that way but hey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

5's abound. Punctual, helpful and knowledgable. Foot medicine and surgery and wound care subspecialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Malek is one of a kind, he is vastly informed, polite and very caring. You cannot find a better Dr. I recommend him wholeheartedly. Andrew

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

nice doctor well informed of the matter.Hard working doctor very professional and friendly with patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

Is surgery the only work these guys know? Dr. Malek assured me that there would be about 80% chance that my case will not require it. and, gee, it turned out like he said. If I'd a stuck with one of the previous 'second opnions' I got, I'd a had an operation by now. I feel great and no surgery. A shot or two, small courses of oral medicince and an inconsipucous patch. I told him good luck if he can get me to quit smoking, so he wished me good luck and gave me a flyer and pamphlet on smoking cessation and the positive effects of smoking. Walk in, talk man to man; human to human and use what he has to offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. Seemlessly takes care of both the office and patients. Called my primary in front of me to discuss my case for surgery in two weeks. Detail-oriented is an understatement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Awesome puts it simply. Ankle sprian turned out to be a rupture. Either way, healed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

The experience was impeccable along withe uniqueness of practice and professionalism what became well-portrayed and redefined to my layman's terms. I did't have the copay with me...told to just bring it alon the next time on follow up in two months. What trust there is here, what lack of concern for financial gain. I was litteraly treated, healed soonafter and my chech was still in the mail to this wonderful master of healing. I know God is with this gentleman and piecefulness abounds in the clean professional cozy office he runs efficienty. Would I go to anyone else for foot/ankle/leg care? I'd have to be dragged, beaten and PAID to. A day or two later, I'll find myself right back to this healer. Trully trully, use him for all trivial to the most complex and will not find a generic answer like 'there's nothing more I can do for you.' There is always something more according to Dr. Malek, even with surger being the last and not the go-to option all the time. God bless such MDs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1876322].votes_count ]]