Rate Dr. Scott T. Boyd

Dr. Scott T. Boyd's Ratings

I have been going to Pain Partners for the past several months and see Dr. Tracy, who is actually a DO (doctor of osteopathic medicine). I LOVE him as a doctor. He has been VERY helpful and understanding of my pain and situation. I would recommend him to everyone and anyone I know. But his billing staff is COMPLETELY and utterly incompetent in every way. They (the billing staff) are also very rude. When I called to straighten out my account issues, the woman I spoke with, Robin, told me that the issue was my mother calling and complaining that my bill has been sent to the wrong address and was imcomplete EVERY single time I was billed. I was less than thrilled with her service. We have honestly asked for over 5 months to have the address changed and they seem to not be able to handle that or fill out an entire bill for that matter. I am no longer seeing Tracy because of this reason and it's really sad because he's awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][650346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Boyd and his staff are second to none. I came to Dr. Boyd after experiencing chronic pain for over 8 years. I was a young man and other Dr.'s would give me a script, 2, 3 and throw their hands in the air. Dr. Boyd did not treat me like a drug seeker he treated me with compassion. He seemed to understand my pain and if I needed more reliefe he gave it to me cautiously. For over two years I saw him and his team and they were always respectful. Last month, I saw one of his new Dr.'S. This new Dr. aggravated me to know end with his ideas of getting me off my pain medications and further insulted me (so I thought) by telling me there was a good chance that after two years of pain reliefe there was a good chance the pain may actually be gone. That was not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to hear. I thought hard about it, used up my prescription early and cut cold turkey for almost 7 days. When I went back he was compassionate and helped me. Your the best. I owe you guy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][650345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

Dr. Boyd and his PA Lesley Arland are wonderful! The are very knowledgable and took time to listen to my situation. They did not try to rush the appointment and were not concerned about checking their watch constantly during the appointment as most doctors seem to do. Their office is very responsible with drug administration and they ensure the patient understands their medication and how to use it. I would recommend them to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][650344].votes_count ]]