Dr. Darryl Toth

Rate Dr. Darryl Toth

Dr. Darryl Toth's Ratings

I waited 3 months for an appointment. When the day arrived I waited for nearly 1hr. in his waiting room. I suffer from bad acne. He didn't ask me what my skincare regimen was, barely even looked at my skin, and then told me I have to go on birth control or acutane. I told him I didn't want to do that, and that I would like to go in more of a natural route, and he said, "Well that's all you can do". He told me to remove my shirt so he can see if there was acne on my back, I told him there wasn't and he made me remove my shirt anyhow, then I caught him checking out my breasts. He was rude, short and not helpful or sensitive whatsoever. He has terrible bedside manner and didn't help me at all. I was in his office for only 5 minutes after waiting 3 months and one hour in his waiting room. I still suffer from bad acne, and don't know what to do. Doctors like this need to leave the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

He REFUSED to listen to me ,then diagnosed the SCARS, NOT THE LESIONS THEMSELVES and told me the treatment I tried won't work, when it has compleatly healed me, then prescribes me something HE SAYS probably won't work anyway! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU?! NOT A GOOD ONE!!! My treatment, quit eating wheat gluten, the lesions dissapeared! His treatment, a bunch of lotions and medications he says probably won't work!!! If you have an appointment, set it with someone else. Don't waste your time like I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr.Toth was very cordial.He treated me with respect and answered my questions willingly and with ease. I would be happy to recommend Dr.Toth. I did not find him to be any of the things stated about him in these reports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Very rude doctor, he does not seem to care about his patients at all. Unprofessional staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

After reading the negative comments here, I was a little concerned about seeing Dr. Toth. However, after my visit, I can say the concern was unfounded. He was articulate, well mannered, down-to-earth, friendly and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. The end result is that he's helping my son with his skin issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Saw Dr Toth today ( July 11/11). Very personable, shook my hand and asked me what was new since my last appointment. He took time to answer my questions, and even though I had a 45 minute wait, I would certainly not hesitate to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Coming out of his office I thought it was just me.. but reading all the comments on here it's very obvious that Dr. Toth is indeed, one of the rudest Dr.s I ever vistited. He was so arrogent with his answers when I asked him any questions regarding my condition. And when I objected one of the treatments he suggested, and asked if he could give me something else.. his response was simply: "then your going to have to deal with your acne the way it is!" I waited a year for that appointment, and when I finally met him I was there for about 5 minutes.. Dr. Toth really needs to work on his manners and the way he speaks with patients, just cause you graduated form Med School doesnt mean you God :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

I was very dissapointed in the consideration that was given to our daughters condition. Very poor bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

The office staff are very very busy there, but they sure keep that office rolling, hardly ever a wait. Dr. Toth could brush up on his respect for others, some of his comments/insults can hurt., but he did save me by finding cancer on my face so his great Dr. Sion could remove it without a problem OR a scar. Kudos to you both!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

He's ok. Not the most pleasant Dr I ever met. Could improve on his personal relations skills. His co-partner was much more pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879195].votes_count ]]