Dr. Darryl Toth

Rate Dr. Darryl Toth

Dr. Darryl Toth's Ratings

i have been going to dr toth for about 15 years.he has always been friendly an excelent dr. always has time to answer my questions and the staff there is great i have not got any commplaints never have he is a great dr.i wouldnt change he sure helped me a very happy patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Front desk staff very unprofessional. Sat and discussed the previous nights tv show quite loudly while using certain curse words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Tooth is the most arrogant, rude Dr. I have ever experienced. My 89 father-in-law had terrible blisters all over his arms,body and chest which where very painful. He looked at his back and arms and said he had a skin condition that I could not spell over ever heard of. I was writing down the name on a piece of paper and he scolded me and told him to look at him. He did not give any empathy to my father-in law whatsoever ever. I had questions on a piece of paper and agin he told me to stop looking at the piece of paper and listen to him. My father-in laws family physician said he phoned him to tell him thanks for sending the worse cases of I think it was called pheus phemfgoid. (With a chuckle). How dare you trait a 89 year old man in pain like you did. How dare you treat me like you did! My daughter had to go to him because a mole on her face had changed. He Laughed at her. Is far as I am concerned your licence should be pulled. You are not above anyone else. Wishing you karma!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have read the posts on Dr. Toth and have been a patient. He was most pleasant to me. Some have commented about a more natural approach. I have this approach, its called Optimera, an all natural plant based product which will even your skin tone, decrease your pore size, diminish fine lines and wrinkles on your face and chest, diminish your sunspots and reduce the appearance of aging or loose skin. I can say it works on Rosacea and Psoriasis as well from the clients that have it. Best of all, it has a 30 day money back guarantee and for a limited time autoship for 90 days and your day cream is free for life. Day and Night Cream, 2 bottles on your counter thats it. Give it a try, you've tried the medicinal creams and if no luck why not. 519-981-6263

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I waited 3 months for an appointment. When the day arrived I waited for nearly 1hr. in his waiting room. I suffer from bad acne. He didn't ask me what my skincare regimen was, barely even looked at my skin, and then told me I have to go on birth control or acutane. I told him I didn't want to do that, and that I would like to go in more of a natural route, and he said, "Well that's all you can do". He told me to remove my shirt so he can see if there was acne on my back, I told him there wasn't and he made me remove my shirt anyhow, then I caught him checking out my breasts. He was rude, short and not helpful or sensitive whatsoever. He has terrible bedside manner and didn't help me at all. I was in his office for only 5 minutes after waiting 3 months and one hour in his waiting room. I still suffer from bad acne, and don't know what to do. Doctors like this need to leave the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

He REFUSED to listen to me ,then diagnosed the SCARS, NOT THE LESIONS THEMSELVES and told me the treatment I tried won't work, when it has compleatly healed me, then prescribes me something HE SAYS probably won't work anyway! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU?! NOT A GOOD ONE!!! My treatment, quit eating wheat gluten, the lesions dissapeared! His treatment, a bunch of lotions and medications he says probably won't work!!! If you have an appointment, set it with someone else. Don't waste your time like I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr.Toth was very cordial.He treated me with respect and answered my questions willingly and with ease. I would be happy to recommend Dr.Toth. I did not find him to be any of the things stated about him in these reports.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Very rude doctor, he does not seem to care about his patients at all. Unprofessional staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

After reading the negative comments here, I was a little concerned about seeing Dr. Toth. However, after my visit, I can say the concern was unfounded. He was articulate, well mannered, down-to-earth, friendly and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. The end result is that he's helping my son with his skin issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Saw Dr Toth today ( July 11/11). Very personable, shook my hand and asked me what was new since my last appointment. He took time to answer my questions, and even though I had a 45 minute wait, I would certainly not hesitate to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1879198].votes_count ]]