Dr. Darryl Toth

5 1 3.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Toth

Dr. Darryl Toth's Ratings

Dr.Toth is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable about the area's that I have needed help in. I would highly recommend him to everyone who needs this kind of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Rude, impatient, rushes, arrogant. Get a different referral. he has been the exact same for years. if he is nice it's most likely because someone mentioned his bad ratings so he must be nice for a few days and goes right back to his rude, impatient, rushing and arrogance. not sure if he runs his office for cosmetic/business reasons instead of being a physician. We have a history of skin cancer in our family. He refused to look at any moles. Asked me to show him one and that was it. so do you have to make an appointment for each mole? It was ridiculous and embarrassment to the medical world to have a doctor like this. I left in shock 2x. I have never gone back and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Myself and relatives have been with Dr. Toth for over a decade. We have extreme cases of Basal and squamous carcinoma. My eldest family member may die from it due the lack of concern and expertise from this doctor. I have found he would rather deal with acne and other cosmetic patients then treat real patients with serious needs. Unfortunately we have had to go to the states and spend our own money to get timely treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is a great doctor. Friendly, comical and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

**ALERT** Don't believe all you read. I had an appointment with Dr. Toth today and I was very relieved that the negative I had read was hogwash! This is a good doctor. He was thorough, conscientious and far from being rude. I would recommend him to anyone. The staff welcomed me with a smile which made me feel more relaxed. A high five & five stars!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2769852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I'm very surprised to see the bad reviews regarding Dr Toth's staff, as I found them pleasant and helpful. I'm not surprised, however, that he received horrible reviews in the other categories. I found him kind of careless and rude. He rushed through my appointment and wasnt compassionate or sympathetic to my problem. He was so quick to leave the room and I felt as though he couldn't care less if I recovered. Simply put, I didn't have a satisfactory experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Don't understand the negative reviews, very pleasant visit. Receptionist polite and helpful. Dr Toth extremely professional, thorough, knowledgable and very kind to my accompanying child. Elderly gentleman helping reception (poss Dr T's father? looked like him) was charming. Can only think those with a neg experience create it for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

THE RECEPTIONISTS ARE RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr tooth is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable nice personality. Would recommend 5 stars

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I visited dr.Toth first time and I was very surprised after reading so many negative comments how Dr.Toth was friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable.
I would recommend him without any hesitation .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627017].votes_count ]]