Rate Dr. Darryl Toth

Dr. Darryl Toth's Ratings

I'm very surprised to see the bad reviews regarding Dr Toth's staff, as I found them pleasant and helpful. I'm not surprised, however, that he received horrible reviews in the other categories. I found him kind of careless and rude. He rushed through my appointment and wasnt compassionate or sympathetic to my problem. He was so quick to leave the room and I felt as though he couldn't care less if I recovered. Simply put, I didn't have a satisfactory experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Don't understand the negative reviews, very pleasant visit. Receptionist polite and helpful. Dr Toth extremely professional, thorough, knowledgable and very kind to my accompanying child. Elderly gentleman helping reception (poss Dr T's father? looked like him) was charming. Can only think those with a neg experience create it for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

THE RECEPTIONISTS ARE RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr tooth is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgable nice personality. Would recommend 5 stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I visited dr.Toth first time and I was very surprised after reading so many negative comments how Dr.Toth was friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable.
I would recommend him without any hesitation .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

He is not very compassionate with patients and rushes through the appointments. I will not be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I guess things are still the same since 2007. At just a glance he can tell what is happening all over your body even without seeing it. Magic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I like the doctors helpfulness but the staff I found doesn't do their job. They r not friendly. They do treat like machine. Getting an Appointment again like going to Switzerland

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

i have been going to dr toth for about 15 years.he has always been friendly an excelent dr. always has time to answer my questions and the staff there is great i have not got any commplaints never have he is a great dr.i wouldnt change he sure helped me a very happy patient

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2590610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Front desk staff very unprofessional. Sat and discussed the previous nights tv show quite loudly while using certain curse words.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589027].votes_count ]]