Rate Dr. Randall R. Robbins

Dr. Randall R. Robbins's Ratings

Dislocated my knee 6 mos ago. Seen 3 dif Drs who treated me like a guinea pig. Then blew me off and sent me to pain management. MRI showed damage in my knee and these Drs said it was all normal. Found out about Dr Robbins from the Cheyenne staff and am so glad I did. He has common sense hated that I had to deal with this and was treated like that. He was caring yet no non sense and honest. He is willing to do a exploratory procedure to see what is going on in my knee. He is what seems the only doc around who cares about quality of life for his patients. He put me at ease immediately and got right to the issues. I wish that I had heard about him sooner bc he understood that just bc pain isn't textbook doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I would trust him if my kids ever needed to see a ortho. He is giving me my life back. Would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr Robbins is an amazing surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He is the only doctor in the area I would let operate on me. To give some perspective, I had an accident that left my shoulder in really bad shape. Two other surgeons in Oak Ridge looked at my MRI and said they found nothing wrong. After months of pain I decided to let Dr. Robbins take a look, given his outstanding reputation. Within a few he found the exact issue and a few weeks later he surgically corrected it. My only regret.is that I did my go to Dr. Robbins in the first place, nectar it would have saved me a year of pain and frustration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

GREAT DOC VERY HELPFULL. I HAD ALOT OF KNEE PAIN HE HAVE ME OPTIONS. I WILL USE HIM AGAIN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Very knowledgeable, takes interest in his patients and treats them with respect. Gives his patients sincere imput regarding their treatment, takes time to explain diagnosis, showes you the x-rays, takes time to answer all your questions and gives you all the options. Best I have ever been to. Would NOT use anyone else. Was recommended to us by a surgical nurse. She definately was right! Dr. Robbins is awesome!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][651059].votes_count ]]