Rate Dr. Janet Kelly

Dr. Janet Kelly's Ratings

Dr. Kelly has been my doctor for 21 years and has seen me through many health issues emotionally and physically. Ten years ago she discovered a small mole on my back that would have been missed completely if it wasn't for her thoroughness! It turned out to be a melanoma in the very early stages. Because of her being so knowledgeable and thorough I can say I am cancer free for 10 years now. I love her nurse, Lynn. I think she gets a bad rap in some of these reviews. I love her "matter of fact" manner and I think she does an amazing job!!! I am so thankful that Dr. Kelly is my doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

I have only great things to say about Dr. Kelly and her staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The first problem with Dr.Kelly is just getting to see her! You can never reach her on the phone, takes a very very long lunch, and then getting past Lynn her frosty,opinionated nurse is a nightmare. We don't take our kids to her unless we absolutely need to but Lynn makes you feel like you know zero. Then Dr.Kelly makes you feel stupid. Asks you the same questions over and over, she constantly forgets about drug allergies and your history even when she is reading it in the chart. Rarely refers you out. Always makes you feel like she is rushed. Dismisive. Brutal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr.Kelly is an amazing doctor, and if you give it to her straight she will help you. Her nurse, Lynn is not rude, she is straight to the point, and always performs her duties perfectly. I am Dr. Kelly's worst patient, and she still finds time for me, and has been my best supporter of my difficulties with my diabetes. She has never diagnosed me incorectly, and has always taken the time to listen to my concerns.....my family loves their doctor, and is extremely thankfull that we have her....... :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

I LOVE my doctor!! She delivered my first child and I had faboulous care! Her nurse is always caring and helpful. I have been a patient for 24 years with NO regrets!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Kelly for 21 years and she has been FABULOUS. When our children were younger, I ALWAYS got an appointment the same day that I called. For the most part I still do. Our family has had some serious medical conditions and Dr. Kelly has provided us with exemplary care. She has always taken time to listen and answer all questions with detailed knowledge and solutions. One of her best traits is that she is not hesitant to refer when necessary. Personally, I also like the fact that she treats me as a whole person, not just the physical ailments. I trust my families health and mine to her without any hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2010

The nurse is always rude - I always have difficulty booking an appointment. A few years ago I went into the office with a major fever and was limping because I could only drag my leg two days after a car accident -- she said she could book me in to see the doctor in two weeks. I went to the hospital and was xrayed -- they found I had torn ligaments at my hip, but luckily no internal bleeding. When I see the doctor for meds, it's always a rush -- she's okay, but I could certainly use more than 10 minutes for each appointment...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

She is too quick to dismiss concerns missed a serious problem with my 1st pregnancy even though I was high risk and I lost the baby. Would not listen to my concerns with my 2yr old child and resulted in a trip to emerg with a serious infection something I was trying to explain but was treated like the over protective parent and does admit having limited knowledge. Scared me so I stopped going to her years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Kelly is the beswt Dr. in Ontario! She is very knowledgeable but also knows her restrictions. Family Dr.'s are not experts in everything! She refers when needed and is always open to questions. My kids love her and trust her. Her nurse is fantastic. I have called her since my first child was born 15 years ago! She is very helpful and always listens to me even if I am just beinf a crazy mom. I trust Dr. Kelly with my life. For those that have had a poor experience, look in the mirror. You are not looking for a friend, you are looking for advice. I know she will do hte best she can, and when it gets bigger than her, she will refer you. I have no issues with being referred. I live out of town, I find the specialist I need, and she is happy to refer or I use a Peterborough Dr. if she thinks that is best. Dr. Kelly is caring , smart and compasionate. Her nurse is the same!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2009

She is very helpful and looks great. She has a fantastic ass. A real sexy doctor. I love the prostate exams

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884526].votes_count ]]