Rate Dr. Kier MacMillan

Dr. Kier MacMillan's Ratings

Kier has been my doctor since 1994, and even when I lived in Nanaimo, I used to devote a whole day to travel down to see him. He is a great physician and has treated me with kindness and respect. When I've been through times of pain or crisis, he has always made time for me and counselled me better than mental health professionals were at the time. It's too bad there isn't more time in the day as many in Victoria would benefit from his care.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Kier was my family doctor for the 12 months that I lived in Victoria. Sincere, kind, and overall wonderful. Staff is great. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

I have seen many G.P.’s in Victoria and he’s the only one who has ever taken any of my concerns seriously. He genuinely listens when you explain things and provides you with as many resources as he can in order to educate you on what you’re going through. I was managing strange and uncomfortable symptoms for years and within 9 months of seeing Dr Macmillan I had been to a number of specialists of whom, in the end, were able to provide a concrete diagnosis. Not one other G.P. had ever recommended me to any specialists even after years appointments and thorough explanations of my symptoms. I am very thankful that I’m able to see a doctor that genuinely cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr MacMillan is an outstanding family doctor. He is funny, personable and knowledgeable; provides a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for his patients; and takes the time to give you the information you need to get a handle on what ails you. Somehow he and his staff manage to keep the appointments running along on time, and yet I never feel like I'm being rushed during my visits. Only thing I would change, if I could, would be that he could take on new patients (he was unable to take on my wife and my parents as he is operating at absolute peak capacity)...however, I respect that he is responsible for keeping the volume of his client base within a manageable realm.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

My husband & I count ourselves very lucky to have such a wonderful person for our doctor.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Macmillan is an amazing doctor and my husband and I feel truely blessed to

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

I am new to this city . The caregiver who wrote those commenst requires help as i beleive they are Bi Polar.As for myself- Dr MacMillan has made me feel so LUCKY to have him as a Doctor.- I moved from Ontario and i have never had such an uncderstand and caring person . He take his time and energy to explain everthing and goes that extra mile.The medical profession needs MORE like him .

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

A wonderful caring proactive doctor our family feels very fortunate to have looking after our health care! Staff are wonderful and accomadating when ever life throws you a curve.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

The best doctor I have ever had. He is friendly, knowledgable, compassionate and I received way more value than I had been expecting. There should be more doctors like Dr. MacMillan.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Great well informed MD that takes the time to explain tests and reports that come back - unheard of in today's world of Walk in Clinics etc etc.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag