Rate Dr. Kier MacMillan

Dr. Kier MacMillan's Ratings

Kier Rocks! Best run office in the city! Sincere, Honest and no B. Sh#t. I am truly blessed to have him caring for my family

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

What everyone else has said. AMAZING doctor. So caring. Runs right on time. Admits when he doesn't know something. Offers alternatives to drugs, doesn't overprescribe. Feels like visiting a friend :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Has been my physician since 1999, very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552812].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Has been my physician since 2001, and I am very impressed with everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Kier has been my doctor since 1994, and even when I lived in Nanaimo, I used to devote a whole day to travel down to see him. He is a great physician and has treated me with kindness and respect. When I've been through times of pain or crisis, he has always made time for me and counselled me better than mental health professionals were at the time. It's too bad there isn't more time in the day as many in Victoria would benefit from his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Kier was my family doctor for the 12 months that I lived in Victoria. Sincere, kind, and overall wonderful. Staff is great. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have seen many G.P.’s in Victoria and he’s the only one who has ever taken any of my concerns seriously. He genuinely listens when you explain things and provides you with as many resources as he can in order to educate you on what you’re going through. I was managing strange and uncomfortable symptoms for years and within 9 months of seeing Dr Macmillan I had been to a number of specialists of whom, in the end, were able to provide a concrete diagnosis. Not one other G.P. had ever recommended me to any specialists even after years appointments and thorough explanations of my symptoms. I am very thankful that I’m able to see a doctor that genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr MacMillan is an outstanding family doctor. He is funny, personable and knowledgeable; provides a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere for his patients; and takes the time to give you the information you need to get a handle on what ails you. Somehow he and his staff manage to keep the appointments running along on time, and yet I never feel like I'm being rushed during my visits. Only thing I would change, if I could, would be that he could take on new patients (he was unable to take on my wife and my parents as he is operating at absolute peak capacity)...however, I respect that he is responsible for keeping the volume of his client base within a manageable realm.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1884913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

My husband & I count ourselves very lucky to have such a wonderful person for our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Macmillan is an amazing doctor and my husband and I feel truely blessed to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1884911].votes_count ]]