Dr. LINDA F. Barr

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/03/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. LINDA F. Barr has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 1709404
09/02/12 4 3 5 5 Dr. Barr is a Dr's Doctor. My asthma doctor had to consult with her on my treatment and told me she wished she had Dr. Barr as her doctor. Dr. Barr spend lots of time with me, is always up to date on the research, and is very caring. She's a person of integrity, warning me away from a very expensive treatment that wouldn't cost me anything, but would cost my insurance a lot of money for treatment that wasn't standard for my condition. The only down side is that I often have to wait quite a while for appointments, but I gladly accept that considering that she gives me so much time when she sees me. She was also one of the top ten doctors in her field in the 2010 Baltimore Magazine ranking.
Insurance: Medicare