Rate Dr. Mervyn Stone

Dr. Mervyn Stone's Ratings

The two ladies who work there are polar opposites, one is an angel, the other I call the Wicked Witch of the Desk. The Dr.'s are old school, if ya ain't suffering then try this (perscription or remedy) and shake it off.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr Stone is indeed the very best, I (and all his other patients) will have a tough time to replace his caring hands, Thanks Doc for being the person you are!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stone has been my family doctor since birth, he has been there for everything. He takes the time to listen to his clients, he doesnt go crazy with medication and looks for alternatives. He is understanding and comforting. He makes visits to the hospital, home and has given us his home numbers to call in the event of an emergency. This is by the the best doctor I have ever came into contact with. I fully recommend him and his wife to anyone I know. His staff is friendly and knows everyone by name, he can run a little late, but that is expected with the quality he provides. I have never waited longer that 15 mins to see him, and when you make an appointment, it can normally be for the next day.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Stone is the best dr. in my opinion. He is par above excellence in his knowledge, he is a very compassionate, understanding, friendly, person and dr. He truly puts his patients first above all else. He has been there for all of our family... I don't know where I'd be without Dr. Stone. He is very professional in all aspects of care..He knows what he is doing. Dr. Rutherford is right up there with him. His staff is the best in everything...They too, are very professional, helpful,caring, and giving. Janice, Marie and Robyn are the best. Dr. Stone and Rutherford are blessed to have them and they are blessed to have them as their bosses. When Dr. Stone retires, our family and all his patients that I know have him and love him are going to miss him..

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of this wonderful and caring Dr for over 30 years and he is simply the BEST

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

My family have been patients of Dr Stone and Rutherford since they came to Lindsay. Recently my Mother (pt of Dr Stone) was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Dr Stone was to kind and accessible to her. He made house calls. Gave her his private phone numbers and made her feel comfortable and secure.In her last days in palliative care he was in and out of her room at least 2 times a day. He even phoned the house a day after she passed away to see how my father was doing.Truly a caring and compassionete man. His care and kindness will never be forgotten.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

This wonderful man has been my doctor for 27 years. Though his practice is huge, he still is able to treat his patients, with warmth and familiarity while always remaining the consummate professional. Dr. Stone is highly respected and greatly appreciated.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Dr.Stone is truly the best. He was my doctor from the time I was a year old until I moved away from Lindsay 26 years later. I definitely miss having him as my doctor, and wish he could be my son's doctor now. Anyone who has Dr. Stone is very lucky, so compassionate and knowledgeable, he really cares about his patients.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Stone is by far the best doctor! He has truly made a huge difference and impacted my life for the better. He truly cares for his patience and their well being and you are not just a number to him like so many other doctors.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stone has been my dr. since he came to lindsay. He is the best Dr. hands down. He lets u talk to him , doesn't rush u and has a great personality. His staff are fantastic. Your the best Doc Stone

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag