Rate Dr. Sonja Kustka

Dr. Sonja Kustka's Ratings

I believe Dr Kustka means well, however not supportive in discussing non traditional choices if you don't pay 300. 00 or so per annum. This was not how she use to practise before her divorce. People working for her in the past few years have had many abusive experiences from over work with no money . I have experienced inconsistent behaviour, she's definitely passive aggressive and money focused. They charge you for each page of your results should you wish a copy when all that is required is a simple note for a copy on the requisition . Can't leave a message, can't email, no reminder of upcoming annual physical. On the other hand is genorous if she is in the mood with lab tests. My parent has passed from a heart attack, when asked a few years ago for an electrocardiograph she flat out refused ! Fortunately that happened once just because. All in all I am not thrilled with her behaviour, condescending for the most part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Dr. Kustka has been my doctor for several years. In the past couple of months her punctuality has definitely improved. She is very kind and will give you a referral if something is out of her specialty and has no problem running as many tests as it takes to find out what is wrong. The fee that she charges is so that if you need a letter from a doctor or prescription refills those can be done over the phone. I have been to other doctors who have charged me $50 for a letter and have you come in each time you need a prescription refilled. When you come into their office your insurance is being billed for that visit, even if it's just for a prescription refill that you've been using for years. Those doctors are far more money focused and are wasting your time for them to make money. I highly recommend Dr. Kustka as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

SHOCKED! Absolutely shocked at the lack of professional regard and MONEY FOCUS!! I find is intensely appauling that a 'doctor' can act in this fashion. It is clear that she is more concerned with the size of her wallet then the care and health of her patients. GROSS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Money-focused not medically focused. One of the worst doctors I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This world is so unfair, Dr. Kustka is an excellent doctor. I like her alot! She's friendly and cares about your health@ I cannot believe that anyone would complain about how long they had to wait to see her when you spend long lines waiting at TIm Horton or at the border.People are so unfair and ungreatful. She will send you for tests upon tests to ensure you are okay. I don't get it! I have never experienced any of her receptionist being rude. Maybe you people have issues. I used to have a doctor that fraustrated me along with his secretary and to have her, it's such a joy for me.You should have seen her eyes when she sees my boys, age 16 & 22, she is a great human being. I wish the fees business will be out of it though. NO one has such money to spend in these day and age. Sonja, to me, you rock!!! She is a 4/5 to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1886679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr Kustka has been my physician for the past two years. I have a long list of health issues and she is the first dr who was able to manage all these conditions with excellence and helped me feel my best. I am so grateful for her care. She listens and has a great group of referral specialists. I prefer holistic health methods and she is proactive with natural solutions but if you are old school and would like a pharmaceutical, she is careful to protect you from any side effects. She is getting a lot better with her timing. I was actually in ahead of my scheduled time on my last appt. Because she is so caring, she may get behind and most of her patients do not mind. She has a wonderful assistant who is great at what she does. I thank my lucky stars for having this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Kustka is a very compassionate, caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to the patient and makes one feel very comfortable and at ease. Her bedside manner is very soothing and comforting, and I highly recommend her. I also like the fact that she will always try a natural remedy prior to using conventional medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Kustka by my naturopath bc I needed an advocate in the allopathic sphere. The receptionists were abrupt and resistant to questions. I had to wait well over an hour and this is NOT NORMAL. I have two other physicians who take me in within 15 minutes. Dr. Kustka was nice enough but not very effective so I have found another Dr. who is familiar with alternative therapies and exhibited much more knowledge and concern in the first visit - Sorry not accepting new patients. To be fair, Dr. Kustka was experiencing personal problems. My health could not wait so I moved on. Personally I was not happy with the care nor the lack of regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1886675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

shruggy attitude / didn't give full yearly physical after charging for one / offered recommendations to services that were of low quality twice / money focused/ not responsive to feedback. I did not go for her "extra fees" programs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1886674].votes_count ]]