Rate Dr. Sonja Kustka

Dr. Sonja Kustka's Ratings

Money-focused not medically focused. One of the worst doctors I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This world is so unfair, Dr. Kustka is an excellent doctor. I like her alot! She's friendly and cares about your health@ I cannot believe that anyone would complain about how long they had to wait to see her when you spend long lines waiting at TIm Horton or at the border.People are so unfair and ungreatful. She will send you for tests upon tests to ensure you are okay. I don't get it! I have never experienced any of her receptionist being rude. Maybe you people have issues. I used to have a doctor that fraustrated me along with his secretary and to have her, it's such a joy for me.You should have seen her eyes when she sees my boys, age 16 & 22, she is a great human being. I wish the fees business will be out of it though. NO one has such money to spend in these day and age. Sonja, to me, you rock!!! She is a 4/5 to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Never see Dr. Kustka, she is very rude, patronizing, and difficult. At least one hour off schedule for every appointment, which I have come to accept as the norm there whatever, but she literally had no explanation for any ailment I was asking for advice with (Umm, I thought doctors were good with this, no?) and then walked out of the appointment early without a word before I was fully assisted! Then, when I visited the offices to politely offer feedback about the way I felt after she had slighted me, she became very flustered, defensive, agitated, and did not want to listen to what I had to say. Not someone I want to see about health, never going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr Kustka has been my physician for the past two years. I have a long list of health issues and she is the first dr who was able to manage all these conditions with excellence and helped me feel my best. I am so grateful for her care. She listens and has a great group of referral specialists. I prefer holistic health methods and she is proactive with natural solutions but if you are old school and would like a pharmaceutical, she is careful to protect you from any side effects. She is getting a lot better with her timing. I was actually in ahead of my scheduled time on my last appt. Because she is so caring, she may get behind and most of her patients do not mind. She has a wonderful assistant who is great at what she does. I thank my lucky stars for having this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Kustka is a very compassionate, caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to the patient and makes one feel very comfortable and at ease. Her bedside manner is very soothing and comforting, and I highly recommend her. I also like the fact that she will always try a natural remedy prior to using conventional medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Kustka by my naturopath bc I needed an advocate in the allopathic sphere. The receptionists were abrupt and resistant to questions. I had to wait well over an hour and this is NOT NORMAL. I have two other physicians who take me in within 15 minutes. Dr. Kustka was nice enough but not very effective so I have found another Dr. who is familiar with alternative therapies and exhibited much more knowledge and concern in the first visit - Sorry not accepting new patients. To be fair, Dr. Kustka was experiencing personal problems. My health could not wait so I moved on. Personally I was not happy with the care nor the lack of regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

shruggy attitude / didn't give full yearly physical after charging for one / offered recommendations to services that were of low quality twice / money focused/ not responsive to feedback. I did not go for her "extra fees" programs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2010

Great doctor . All those who complains about wait time ! Can anyone tell me a doctor in GTA that does not require you to wait at least an hour or more nowadays ?! As a patient , you literally wait for every single so called professionals to tend to you ! Consequently , be thankful and patient if you want a great doctor to take care of you ! An hour is norm , if you are being called in 15 minutes , thank God for that and be merry ! There are folks in other provinces that can't even find a GP !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

I went to see Dr. Kustka because I was looking for a doctor that was more alternative. Wait times to get in to see her were over an hour from the time of my scheduled appointment, but I was willing to wait for a good doctor. After the birth of my son I was asked to pay hundreds of dollars per year if I wanted her to be his doctor as well (actually, I believe they told me she wouldn't be his doctor as they are not accepting new patients, however, if I wanted to pay $300, magically she would be taking new patients again). I would also have to pay extra if I wanted her advice on supplements or other holistic therapies. I have not returned to Dr. Kustka's office and am truly disgusted with her. I wonder if the college of physicians/OHIP knows what she is doing? This should not be allowed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1886672].votes_count ]]