Rate Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. I think he is only seeing patients now that have the most severe work injuries or car accident injuries. He is EXTREMELY popular and WAY TOO MUCH in demand so I can understand why people who want to see him get frustrated at not being able to see him as often as they would like. He as been a very good doctor taking care of my back pain and concussion. Keep up the good medical service Dr. Parhar,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I'm not positive but I might be one of his longest patients,from Edmonds street where he started his practice to the 6th . Street location for x amounts of years.Unfortunately he went to icbc claims.But I tracked him down at a Clinic in Vancouver which I can still maintain my continuity with him.To make a long coment he I one of the best ,even if it takes a long time to get in to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing office!! Dr. Parhar surely has learned the art of how to heal with humor. He is an absolute delight!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Doctor Gurdeep, as I call him, is a brilliant disability medicine doctor. He was able to understand my injuries after I was left unconscious being run over by a pick up truck. Thank you Doctor Gurdeep for everything you have done for me and family over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Parhar now for 1.5 years for my ICBC claim. He is so caring and thorough, and even if I have to wait to see him, I have no complaints. My recovery is more important than anything else, and he is worth the wait. He is really good at getting me in for specialist appointments and speeding up various treatments with my lawyer so that I can get better sooner than later. I am treated like I matter. I am so happy that Dr P is in charge of my recovery for my car accident injuries as it has been a super challenging time for me. It helps to know I have someone putting me first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

What a great doctor!!! He is very smart and very helpful! He helped me a lot with my car accident injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr Parhar helped me through an ICBC claim and was always kind, never rushed me and he even got to know me a little and remembered details about my life. this is a good doctor that makes you feel like he cares. he is worth the drive to the Vancouver clinic to see him on a walk in basis, now that i am done with my icbc claim. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Parhar is great =) My lawyer made me do physical testing at his clinic. The appointment was long but his staff made me feel really comfortable. I would definitely recommend using this doctor in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1887379].votes_count ]]