You may also like

Rate Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar's Ratings

I have no idea how this previous comment can be reality. Someone is VERY confused. This Doc had the BEST bedside manner of all time. He definitely does NOT rush his patients which might be why he does run behind schedule at times. He always makes eye contact and never rushes me or my children. He must be one of the most caring and gentle doctors I have ever met. May God, Ram, Allah, and Guru bless him always.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

This Dr has such a disregard for a patients time. He books people every 5min and is always running extremely late, 1-3 hours. Even if you are booked 15mind after he starts you'll wait an hour. He's out office a lot. Once you get in to see him, he seldom even makes eye contact during the interaction. I wouldn't waste your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800699].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 7, 2015

After my car rolled over in the ditch -due to a drunk driver!- my insurance adjuster told me I needed a family doctor. I did not have one because my previous one, Dr. Thompson had retired. Then the ICBC staff person told me to go see Dr. Parhar and beg if he would take me as a patient.

I managed to convince a friend of a friend who was working as a nurse in Dr. Parhars office.

The best decision I ever made!! This doctor is fantastic...if you can somehow become his patient.

He has helped me with my marriage, all of my injuries and even helped me get back to work.

I owe a lot to this doctor...super duper human being!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2728346].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Wonderful doctor. I think he is only seeing patients now that have the most severe work injuries or car accident injuries. He is EXTREMELY popular and WAY TOO MUCH in demand so I can understand why people who want to see him get frustrated at not being able to see him as often as they would like. He as been a very good doctor taking care of my back pain and concussion. Keep up the good medical service Dr. Parhar,

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2612501].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

I'm not positive but I might be one of his longest patients,from Edmonds street where he started his practice to the 6th . Street location for x amounts of years.Unfortunately he went to icbc claims.But I tracked him down at a Clinic in Vancouver which I can still maintain my continuity with him.To make a long coment he I one of the best ,even if it takes a long time to get in to see him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2610187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing office!! Dr. Parhar surely has learned the art of how to heal with humor. He is an absolute delight!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2527884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Doctor Gurdeep, as I call him, is a brilliant disability medicine doctor. He was able to understand my injuries after I was left unconscious being run over by a pick up truck. Thank you Doctor Gurdeep for everything you have done for me and family over the years.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2501468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2501033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Parhar now for 1.5 years for my ICBC claim. He is so caring and thorough, and even if I have to wait to see him, I have no complaints. My recovery is more important than anything else, and he is worth the wait. He is really good at getting me in for specialist appointments and speeding up various treatments with my lawyer so that I can get better sooner than later. I am treated like I matter. I am so happy that Dr P is in charge of my recovery for my car accident injuries as it has been a super challenging time for me. It helps to know I have someone putting me first.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490974].votes_count ]]