Rate Dr. Gurdeep Parhar

Dr. Gurdeep Parhar's Ratings

Amazing doctor, amazing staff, amazing office!! Dr. Parhar surely has learned the art of how to heal with humor. He is an absolute delight!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Doctor Gurdeep, as I call him, is a brilliant disability medicine doctor. He was able to understand my injuries after I was left unconscious being run over by a pick up truck. Thank you Doctor Gurdeep for everything you have done for me and family over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Parhar now for 1.5 years for my ICBC claim. He is so caring and thorough, and even if I have to wait to see him, I have no complaints. My recovery is more important than anything else, and he is worth the wait. He is really good at getting me in for specialist appointments and speeding up various treatments with my lawyer so that I can get better sooner than later. I am treated like I matter. I am so happy that Dr P is in charge of my recovery for my car accident injuries as it has been a super challenging time for me. It helps to know I have someone putting me first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

What a great doctor!!! He is very smart and very helpful! He helped me a lot with my car accident injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr Parhar helped me through an ICBC claim and was always kind, never rushed me and he even got to know me a little and remembered details about my life. this is a good doctor that makes you feel like he cares. he is worth the drive to the Vancouver clinic to see him on a walk in basis, now that i am done with my icbc claim. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Parhar is great =) My lawyer made me do physical testing at his clinic. The appointment was long but his staff made me feel really comfortable. I would definitely recommend using this doctor in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1887379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Great doctor! Cares about his patients and their families. He accepted me as a new patient when no other doctor would because of my chronic and severe health issues. He has been most helpful with filling out numerous disability and insurance forms for me. Very empathetic and knowledgeable. He also doesn't hesitate to refer when necessary. Would recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1887378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Parhar's for several years now, and throughout all of the changes with availability and location, he is still available to me and my family and I am saddened by the negative comments. He is probably the most knowledgeable,caring, and sincere doctor I have ever been a patient of. He never rushes me. He always listens. I think his new walk-in family practice was the best change his practice ever made! No longer do I have to wait weeks or more for an appointment. If I wake up early, I am guaranteed to see him on short notice. I love it. Good for him for sharing his expertise and knowledge at UBC too. I'm sure his students are just as happy with him. I'm HAPPY he's my GP!! Irreplaceable. Don't listen to the rude comments. He's sooooo worth wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1887377].votes_count ]]