Rate Dr. Tad Pierscianowski

Dr. Tad Pierscianowski's Ratings

I have been associated with Dr Pierscianowski's office for many years. As well several of my family have also been treated by Dr P. The staff act in a professional manner and Dr P alway treats me and my family with kindness and respect. I would highly recommend this doctor to any one. Thanks Dr. P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

very rude to my daughgter and myself on a visit could not tell me what my daughter had. But plastic surgeon diagnosed. i still remember how rude he was

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I had my first appointment with Dr. Tad (by referral from my gp). I found him to be very conscientious, and ready to answer any questions. The wait to see the doctor was minimal, less than 15 minutes, very impressive! The wait for the appointment was long (3 month) however that seems to be the norm for specialists these days. Based on this first appt, I would certainly recommend Dr. Tad very highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Make ones appointment with a referral. Might take a while for your appointment date to arrive. Better to make the appointment soon as you think a doctor visit is needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Tad is the best! I have been going to him for years and like him more each visit. Don't let his stoic demeanor scare you...he's a big softly underneath it all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Treated my acne condition when I was a teenager and my father's skin conditions. Very competent and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Tad is the best doctor I've ever had. He's kind, considerate and takes his time to explain things. There aren't too many like him left in this profession. I have 4 full time doctors and Dr. P. is definitely my favourite. A wonderful person and a credit to his profession. L. MAVES

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2009

Although he seems like a good hearted man, I had a special case that he couldn't figure out. He wouldn't tell me anything and just said "Come back in 6 months and we'll see if it gets worse". I understand that my case is special, but when I complained that I had no answer to my family doctor that referred me to him, she called him and he gave her the answer "Combination of the two diseases **** and ****". That was more then he ever told me. Because of this, I got discouraged from seeing him and I have been undiagnosed for 3 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Tad is fine and competent. Man of few words. You have to draw him out. But he will take the time to answer your questions if you ask them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1888395].votes_count ]]