Rate Dr. K Bush

Dr. K Bush's Ratings

There was not a consultation;rather a meet and greet.I waited for a call,as records were to be transferred.I did not hear from the office so I called 31 days later-no luck receiving a call back. I called again a week later- again no luck. I called four days later and again-no luck. I finally heard from Dr.Bush late in the day and he assured me Melodie would call me to schedule an appointment for the following Tuesday.It is now Monday,and I just called again to find out whether I am on a ferry tomorrow or not. I am not. I have no more patience for this absolute lack of professionalism. I have requested my Visa be credited, but that will not be possible until the medical office assistant can have Melodie call me back. I have now been dealing with this since my first appointment(which I had no problem getting from the elusive Melodie) on April 29,2014. Today's date is June 16, and I am no further ahead since my first call at the first part of April. Refund please!

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bush and Melodee, his assistance, are fabulous! Highly recommend him. Knowleageable, caring, personable, skillful, and not bad to look at :). Had upper eyelid surgey performed with fantastic results, after trying a previous Doctor that did not correct the problem. Thanks Dr.bush and Melodee, I will be back for some more work.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

caring and nice. Did a great job on me. Followed up, great personnality. I would recommend.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I had abdominoplasty(tummy tuck),7 weeks ago operated by Dr.Kevin L Bush. I am extremely happy and excited with the result,got exactly what I wanted, although I don't have a good skin type(regarding scars),sofar I am happy with the scar, it looks better than what I expected, and I am sure it gets better. Very professional, trustable doctor. Never in a rush to answer the questions. Explains everything with details.You can trust his words %100. When he says scars will improve I have no doubt it will, as anything else he said was true.He knows what he is doing.Highly recommend him and his team and ASC surgery center. I believe I got the best result possible.As for the office and staff, the cosmetic and surgical coordinator Ms.Melodee Brown, was very helpful and caring. She answered all my messages promptly. Also handled all my quetions and excitements patiently.The whole experiment left me with a great sense of appreciation.Thank you so much.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Bush gives you the feeling he is really listening.One of the kindest doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

I had rhinoplasty done only a week or so ago so I can't see final results yet but looks really good so far so I wanted to write about what a really good doctor K. Bush is. He has given me back my confidence with this surgery. In my experience he was kind, great bedside manner, not only knowledgeable but wise. His staff were very helpful/supportive too. Plus Bush removed skin cancer from my fathers scalp the year before and both my dad and I had awesome experiences (in respect to the situation), wonderful results, and we think very highly of him. Don't worry, this surgeon knows what he's doing!

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Had an initial consult for rhinoplasty and he seemed friendly. Wondering what others think of his rhinoplasty skills, particularly for revision surgery? Any comments will be appreciated!

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

Very friendly and polite doctor. Initial consult was short, surgery went ok and staff was great. Waited two hours for follow-up (receptionist put me a room and forgot about me) so not the doctor's fault. Follow up appts. were very brief, realized after I could/should have asked a few more questions so just as much my fault as his. I wasn't entirely satisifed with my rhinoplasty results but was told that it looked like it was meant to. Nose is still crooked but he did advise me that surgery might not correct that. Overall I liked him but found the follow-up appts. a bit rushed.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

A mix of good and bad - he was not very punctual (over an hour late in his office), and seemed rushed in the consult. Surgery went well, but follow up care was minimal to say the least.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Excellent surgeon and a really nice guy too! He was clear and answered all my questions. My hand surgery went well and the recovery was fast. If only all surgeons had similar bed side manners.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag