You may also like

Rate Dr. Subhas C. Gupta

Dr. Subhas C. Gupta's Ratings

Dr Gupta is the best of the best! Everything went great for my tummy tuck. I had almost NO pain even though everyone told me it would be difficult, Dr Gupta and his nurse Georgia told me everything to expect and it was an easy experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This is THE plastic surgeon to go to! I have been a patient of his for almost 15 years and he has operated in me 4 different times of different body parts. Everything has gone great, and his care before and after each procedure is what sets him so far above other surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

5 stars for everything! It took awhile to get an appointment, but everything was perfect once the consult started. Great outcome and my breasts are young again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I knew immediately after meeting Dr Gupta that he would be my plastic surgeon. Though I waited a couple of months to see him (he was referred by my internist), his intelligence and knowledge was obvious in a minute.

He did my facelift last year and just finished my lower eyelids and everything has gone extemely well!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2657630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Top notch!! Dr Gupta completed a complete rebuild of my left breast a year ago, nowt hat he has done my right side to match, I am ecstatic with the result. He made me whole again and his entire team was compassionate throughout the process.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2574264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Thank you evryone online who puts their reviews for all to see. This helped me pick my plastic surgeon and Dr Gupta is tremendous! My entire experience was perfect and I have my new tummy and breasts better than ever!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2573442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I love my outcome! Breaston implant and li ft after needing my original 25 year old implants out.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2466833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Great! I really like Dr Gupta. He is very smart and very skilled.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2466832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Subhas Gupta took very good care of me. He is smart and was very attentive to my opinions. He actually diagnosed my high blood pressure while I was getting my consult. My husband and Iare both grateful for his excellent skill. Thanks Dr Gupta!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2142009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

He came highly rated as a Plastic Hand Surgeon, but by the time he was done with my right hand, it was destroyed. He didn't come see me post op, and I didn't see him until I was getting released from SNF where I was gettimg IV Pain Management and IV Antibiotics after five weeks post op. Then final appt. was when pins were removed and because I have a rare pain disorder, my fingers should never, ever have been immobilized for several weeks with pins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2142011].votes_count ]]