Rate Dr. Paul D. Roller

Dr. Paul D. Roller's Ratings

Dr Roller and his staff were caring and went over above what I would have expected in the care of my dear friend and loved one. Caring hands do exist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Roller has done more for my Mom in 6 weeks that any doctor who has treated her. He is very thorough and treats the patient with care no drugs. Our family is extremely impressed with his directness, honesty, and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Needs to improve office staff. I received lab results by mail for another patient plus an appointment was made for me for the wrong procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Roller helped us all very much through my mother-in-law's final illness and has continued to be first rate in treating my father-in-law, who has Alzheimer's disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Paul Roller prescribed the wrong medicine to a patient and then lied about the side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1892859].votes_count ]]