Rate Dr. Kenneth S. Chang

Dr. Kenneth S. Chang's Ratings

Dr. Chang was my gynecologist for more than 10 year. I had a very difficult pregnancy and an emergency preterm delivery in 2003. He was fantastic! In 2006 we moved to another state and I have not been able to find a doctor that is as thorough, as mild mannered or as professional. He answered all my questions, explained every situation and,he was extremly empathetic about my infertility issues.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I went to this GyN because it was the only one nearest to my house and it was an emergency. He was not helpful at all and wouldn't explain any questions very well. I had severe period pains and he said I had endometriosis. He performed surgery... come to find out I didnt have it at all. Now i'm left with a scar under my belly button and still don't know why I suffer from severe period pain. Do not go to this GYN and always get a second opinion!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

Please please please listen to the 2nd review. This doctor does intimidate you with pictures. Reading the review I feel as if my condition should have had a second opinion. I have endometriosis, and I have surgery for it & have been taking Lupron. He did not answer why I still have pain and am suffering all this time. I had to get another doctor and do research on my own to realize and learn about this condition. A handful of doctors I went to are aware of his behavior and his lack of knowledge to explain to his patient. He is an aweful doctor and if you are seeing him and if he recommends surgery, I beg of you to get a second opinion. Do not trust this doctor , his wife, or any of his staff

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Chang is very mild mannered. Very Cautious in handling you --- my only concern is this: I almost had a C-section because when I was in labor there was another patient of his who was about to have an emergency delivery (preemie). He rushed me in signing the waiver and all, even if I was only in labor for half an hour. Thanks to Divine Intervention, in the end I was able to give birth vaginally.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

I suffer from Fibroids and the first thing Dr.Chang recommended was a hystrectomy. I asked him were there any alternatives and his answer was no. I am only 35yrs old and may want to have more children one day. He proceeded to intimidate me by showing me pictures of fibroids taken out of other women. This could be you if not worse he said. I know there are alternatives to hysterectimies. more Doctors should advise even if they are not familiar with the evasive techniques out there. Do not be intimidated- go for a second opinion

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag

Office is nice and up to date. Staff is very nice and friendly but not the most catering that i've dealt with. Waiting time is about 30-60min. He sits with you after your exam to go over his report on you but isn't very helpful when it comes to answering questions. It also seems that he rushes in the exam room and in the office since he has so many patients waiting on him. He also no longer delivers babies.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag