Rate Dr. Robert M. Tokarek

Dr. Robert M. Tokarek's Ratings

The practice is very good and I am very happy with the care my family received. I do not agree with hearing the office staff talk about other patients in a negative light- unprofessional!

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

A wonderful dermatologist. My son and I have been seeing him for about 8 years. My son had acne when a teenager, and treatment by another doctor did not help. Dr. Tokarek cleared it up in a month or so. He has also successfully treated me for hemangiomas and age spot removal and also planter's wart removal (when two other doctors could not get all the wart out). He is extremely knowledgeable. He has a wonderful, friendly personality. His office runs very smoothly - never have to wait long in the waiting room (which is very pleasant). The staff is efficient. Wish all doctors were this great.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2010 | flag

I've been suffering from psoriasis for almost my entire life, and am not particularly fond of doctors and how most treat patients as specimens. After seeing many dermatologists over a long span, and never truly happy with their treatment methods of a life long, chronic, debilitating disease, I finally wound up in Dr. T's office feeling some despair (here we go again), but left with a big sigh of relief that I knew I finally found the right doctor who will WORK WITH ME on my condition. I've been going to Dr. T now for 7 years and will continue to for as long as he stays in practice. He treats you like a friend in need, is very knowledgeable, stays on top of new treatments, spends time with you and doesn't rush you out the door, will let you try what you think will work best for you, etc... he's fantastic.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag