Rate Dr. Marita M. Fallorina

Dr. Marita M. Fallorina's Ratings

Dr. Fallorina usually provides me with information and help that I need. However it also comes with stories about where she's traveled, where she shops or questions about love interests. After waiting for 40 minutes to be seen, I question myself to whether I am in the mood for such conversation -or- should I simply appreciate that my PCP is not a robot and enjoys being in-touch with her clients?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr. Fallorina has ALWAYS been spot-on with her diagnosis of my condition(s). Yes, sometimes she can come off a bit short, but I've always found that it's because she is able to anticipate the condition based on her excellent knowledge and experience. I have 100% trust in this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Marita Fallorina is terrible and should not have had gotten her license to work. Every time i went to her, she spends 90% of the visit trying to convince me to have a boy friend and to have sex with him. First of all, it is not her business. Secondly, she should focus on the reason of the visit. Third, she is going against everything my parents taught me. Fourth, she shouldn't advocate unsafe practices. I do not recommend her for anybody's children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

I don't know what the poor rating person above had happen to her. I've had this doctor for over a year now and she is VERY helpful. She has talked me out of tests, but has also talked me into other tests. She is INTELLIGENT and doesn't just think "the patient is always right", she has a brain and uses it; if she sees something you missed she will tell you about it. My health has improved greatly with her. She does make small talk while she is taking notes... I don't see that as a problem. I am glad she talks to me instead of waiting 5 minutes in silence. She is an absolutely wonderful, patient, kind and caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Fallorina is wonderful. the staff is very personable and she lets you know anything and everything that you ask her. i would reccomend going to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Worst experience I've had. The doctor spends each appt. asking how old does she look (as if that's your reason for coming). She goes on to comment about your clothes and her shopping experience. While she rated for pediatrics here that is a first for me as I thought her specialty was family medicine. Well I'm looking for a new doctor and I certainly wouldn't take my children to see her. Most of her staff are pretty good but the others make up for it. She does no follow care and when you asdk for test she gets upset and is not very cooperative. Everyone should have a doctor who performs annual test, but if good health is what you're looking for I would certainly suggest you stay clear of this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][656621].votes_count ]]