Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser

Rate Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser

Dr. Jeffery A. Prosser's Ratings

office is dirty (carpeting is stained), dingy lighting. staff seems to be at odds with each other. dr.'s wife appears to run the office and is very inefficient. also, one office worker (the dr.'s daughter?) is very short with patients and seems very uncaring about the patient. I picked this dr. because the office is in tarpon, and chose as my P.C.P.. however, have changed to another doctor who actually cares. very disappointed in my whole experience with this office and could not, I hate to say this, recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

He is awesome. Met him first time today. He is ordering all my tests that no dr ever did. He relieved my pain and cares. Staff is excellent and no wait time

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Prosser has always been kind and understanding of my needs.When you are in horrible chronic pain with multiple drug allergies it is hard to find a doctor that will help you.His wife has always been helpful and professional Dr.Prosser understands more about pharmacology than ANY M.D. I have ever been seen by.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

A+ recommendation. LOVE, LOVE LOVE DR. PROSSER AND HIS WIFE lOUANN AND THE ENTIRE STAFF. THEY HAVE ALWAYS TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. I FIND THEM TO BE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. THEY TRULY CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MY HEALTH; WHICH I MUST SAY; WOULD NOT BE AS WELL AS IT IS WITHOUT THEM. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE DRS. TO ANYONE SEEKING GREAT HEALTHCARE SPECIALISTS. SUSAN REEVES

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

This is the most unprofessional medical office I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with! Everyone including the doctor and his rude wife who claims to also be a doctor, are the most unhelpful, inconsiderate group of health care so called professionals. My parents are both high needs, ill elderly people and they never did a thing to make their situation or live easier. Don not use them!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Spends great deal of time with each and every patient. Explains things in terms one can understand. Staff is courteous and helpful. Offers variety of services, including holistic practioner on site, Certified Diabetic Educator, Nutritionist, EMT, IV Therapy, etc.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

I call the dr to make an appt couldn t get one for 10 days the help seemed to less than thrilled that I choose them as p.c. doctor well needless to say I cancelled the appt.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Optimum Health assigned him 2 me. I called via deaf relay to make appt. Office girl wanted my ENTIRE MEDICAL HISTORY! All meds, ailments, former drs, dates, etc. I tried to reply. She abruptly cut me off saying they are TOO BUSY TO DEAL WITH THIS. I called back again, spoke to Prosser, assuming he'd want to know his staff are rude and discriminatory toward the handicapped. But he agreed that YES we ARE A VERY BUSY OFFICE, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR..." BLAH, blah Offices should only ask 2 questions. Your name and when u can come in. When you get there, THEN they give you papers to fill out with all that info, NOT by phone, especially if they are 'TOO BUSY TO BOTHER WITH ALL THAT'.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

I was kept waiting hours on end. Dr. Prosser refused to order medications with refills. His office refused to call in refills over the phone. I had to go in to his office to pick up new prescriptions, and often had to see him, and pay an office visit, just to get a refill for my diabetes medication or high blood pressure medication. I take 15 pills daily, so I had to see him sometimes twice a week to get prescriptions. I have no insurance so I had to pay out of pocket over and over for the many visits. When I started seeing another Doctor as my Primary, and just remained with Dr. Prosser for pain management, to "punish" me for taking away hundreds of dollars of business, he made me wait until 2pm to see him, and I had a 10am appointment. His nurse told me he said to make me wait til the end of the day, but she felt badly for me so she wouldn't make me wait any longer. I also had a fungus on my skin, and he incorrectly diagnosed it as vitiligo.

Submitted April 15, 2007 | flag

I got admitted to the hospital and he took 17 viles of blood from me , and a heart sonogram and wouldnt tel me the results of any of it , i went in for colits and he asked if my b/f abused me because I was in perfect health , well, if I was in such perfect health why was i there for five days with no help form him .

Submitted Nov. 14, 2006 | flag