Dr. Kathryne F. Rupley

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Kathryne F. Rupley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 3624682
04/12/13 2 5 5 5 I love Dr Ripley. She takes her time, explains everything, and ensures that your total medical status is taken into consideration. BUT Esme, her receptionist ans surgery scheduled, is horrible. She initially scheduled me at the wrong hospital, then took me off the surgery schedule for that day and never rescheduled at the correct facility. I called her to reschedule my preop appointment and then, becau! I. I rearse I had gone out of sta personal business, flew from west Virginia back to California to make my red heduled preop appointment, only to be told I was never on the surgery schedule and that Dr had no surgery time for me . Then esme said Dr wanted to talk to me prior to booking the surgery. I went to the office and asked esmehow this mixup happened and she saidbecause I missed my preop appointment..which was for that very day n they had called me to cancel because Ithey said I was nor on the schedule! Yet, the hospital , the wrong one , had called me to do preop te!sting
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kathryne" to "Kathryne F."
RID: 1726732
01/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rupley has been my Doctor for many years now and I would not go anywhere else. The Doctor always makes you feel very comfortable, and takes the time to answer all of you questions. Dr Rupley preformed Surgery on my foot years ago and I have never had any problems since. The office staff is always cheerful. I also like that the office always calls me to remind me of my next appointment. by BobGrayBear
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 150627
21/02/07 5 5 5 Dr. Rupley is the only doctor I have seen who makes it easy to talk to her, she listens as well. It is a blessing to have found her.
RID: 79035
11/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Rupley did surgery on me in Dec. 06. I am verey pleased with the outcome. My recoverey and follow up was great