Dr. Douglas L. Anderson

Rate Dr. Douglas L. Anderson

Dr. Douglas L. Anderson's Ratings

15+years with Dr Doug - he is amazing! Always smiling and laughing - remembers everything you tell him, and is wonderful with kids. Had me bring in my daughter every time I came when she was little and answered her questions and showed her what to expect - she is the only teen I know who always looks forward to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Doug was very nice and knowledgeable. His assistant was very unfriendly and rough. Front office seemed very fake. They call all the time to make sure you.are making appt. Its like I am stop calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Anderson's office for about 14 years. He's always friendly, helpful, and happy to see you. He feels like family. He explains everything to you, and is SO helpful. The new office is VERY nice and he's just perfect. No need to go anywhere else. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr. Anderson did the veneers on my two front teeth and they look great, I was very nervous and asked many many questions. he was patient and understanding and once I made the decision he was very fast to get the job done for me. The color match is great, they look real, and my smile has never been better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Anderson for the better part of 20 years and I have never found a dentist as friendly and as punctual as he is. I now bring my children to him. He is very good with children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2007

Great with kids. My son's first visit was a positive experince that left him excited to return to "Dr. Doug". The office is modern and has all the latest equipment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2007

He Is the best dentist ever, he is so friendly and he really knows what he's doing. The office is newly upgraded and they have up to date equipment. And hes really good with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1899314].votes_count ]]