Rate Dr. Rinkoo Aggarwal

Dr. Rinkoo Aggarwal's Ratings

She is wonderful!!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

She was VERY attentive but I no longer see her due to knee replacement the nurse gave my husband a script that he got filled after I got home so I got kicked out but THANK GOD I GOT AN INTERNIST. and life is better

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Aggarwal is a Godsend. She is one of the MOST compassionate, patient-centered doctors I have every visited. She normalizes and validates you and has a heart of gold. She should be a model for doctors to follow. I love her. Even if she can't undo what life has dealt you health-wise she works hard to improve your quality of life..who could ask for more!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Aggarwal is awesome, attentive, concerned, always explains everything. I sometimes wander if the staff actually conveys any messages when you call to speak to your doctor though. But I reiterate that Dr Aggarwal herself is awesome, great doctor, the one you spend your whole life searching for.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Aggarwal is not only a GREAT, COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR, but she is a great human being. She really is connected with her patients and does not rush through appointments to get the bucks. She will try to help you get meds through the drug company if you can't afford them. She listens to your wishes and concerns as a patient. if you don't agree with a medical recommendation she actually respects your right to make an informed decision and does not hold it against you. I love her-too bad there are not many doctors like her anymore.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag