Rate Dr. Nabil Fanous

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.

Dr. Nabil Fanous's Ratings

5
Staff
3
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu recours à une rhinoplastie il y a un an et je n'ai eu aucune douleur ni aucun bleu !! mon nez est parfait! J'avais très peur au début du résultat et finalement j'ai bien fait d'avoir choisi dr.fanous . Un excellent chirurgien !! Je le recommande sans hésiter . En plus il fais l'anesthésie locale mais ces comme si on dormais ! Alors je préfère cela.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I underwent a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation with Dr. Fanous and received the most fantastic, natural result I could have hoped for. He really understands the anatomy of the face and caters to each individual's natural features. I couldn't be more happy.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

Caricaturalement mercantile. Ce medecin est peut être capable d'être un bon technicien mais il ne fait malheureusement preuve d'aucune finesse de comportement et la fin financière semble justifier une consultation qui peut être brutale, cavalière et qui peut ressembler plus à un "disclaimer" qu'à un véritable échange respectueux. Nous nous avons trouvé compétence et courtoisie ailleurs.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une augmentation mammaire avec des implants à l'eau saline il y a maintenant un peu plus d'un an avec le Dr. Fanous et je suis très satisfaite de mon expérience. Le personnel était professionnel et très gentil. Le résultat est super: des seins symétriques, ronds, avec une texture et une apparence naturelle, malgré le peu de tissu mammaire naturel que j'ai pour recouvrir les implants . La cicatrice n'est pas très apparente. Je n'hésiterais pas à recommander le Dr. Fanous.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Augmentation mammaire: Je suis contente d'avoir choisi le Dr Fanous, c'est une équipe consciencieuse et professionnelle. Merci au travail du Dr Fanous, à la souriante Minerva, Amina, Noukia, Mireille, Suzanne, Aved et Solange. J'ai eu un accueil chaleureux, réponses à mes nombreuses questions . J'étais un cas compliqué: un sein un peu plus gros que l'autre et un sein un peu plus bas que l'autre depuis ma grossesse. Voilà 5 jours que j'ai eu ma chirurgie avec des implants ronds à l'eau saline sous les muscles du sein. Je vais bien. Puisque c'est les premiers jours qui suivent mon opération, les implants se situent un peu haut dans mon sein, ce qui est tout à fait normal pour les premiers jours, je verrai le résultat d'ici quelque temps lorsque l'implant épousera une forme plus naturelle avec mes seins. ;) J'ai un bon suivi, c'est une belle expérience.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I underwent chin augmentation surgery earlier this week and have nothing but positive comments to share about Dr. Fanous and his kind and helpful staff. He is extremely knowledgable and has very pleasant bedside manners. The nurse that prepped me prior to surgery was also extremely nice. All my questions leading up to the surgery were promptly answered and I felt completely comfortable and confident throughout the whole process. I am still only a few days in and am still swollen, but I can see that the implant is the right size and shape. Dr. Fanous made it clear beforehand that he aims for the most natural looking result and he stayed true to his word. I have had minimal pain or discomfort and the incision is much smaller than I expected it to be. All in all, I am a very satisfied patient.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Fanous is the kind of surgeon you either like or dislike. I liked him right away because he was professional, confident, reassuring and straightforward. Too much for some people but not for me; I would expect nothing less from my plastic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation done last week and I could not be happier. The results are already great and the post-op pain was minimal. The day of the surgery went like a dream, thanks to the amazing medical staff. Minerva, Dr Fanous' assistant goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease , as well as all the nice ladies at the reception. I have, and will keep on recommending Dr Fanous's clinic to anyone that is looking for the best plastic surgery experience!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

To be honest I saw another doctor before I met Dr. Fanous but I did my homework on doctors and when I met Dr.Fanous he was straight forward and his work is not to make you look fake/Barbie look. His art of work is more natural. I fell in love with his work. I got my breast augmentation. Also, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your steady hand, foresight and decisiveness in your work with me. Most of all, I appreciate you're a wonderful group of warm, caring & talented people who were able to take away my fears and make me feel at ease before and after surgery. You are the best doctor I could have hoped for and the magnificent care you gave me, not to mention the wonderful result will be with me the rest of my life. Thank you so much for being my doctor and being faithful to your art of work :) I rather pay for quality than not having good quality and Dr. Fanous is Quality!!

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Fanous and his staff. Being the first time I'd had plastic surgery of any kind I will admit I was quite nervous. Dr. Fanous and his team went out of their way to make sure that they put any fear I had to rest. It's been a month since my rhinoplasty procedure and I could not be happier with the results. I was well informed throughout the entire process and I'm truly amazed at how quick the recovery time has been. I recommend his services to anyone looking for a true professional that is able to provide them with natural looking results.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

2
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I had a bad experience with Dr. Fanous. After my rhynoplasty with him, my nose looked really terrible. I was so horrified but I still had hope that he could at least fix some of the mess he made. I went back to him and he would not!! Other plastic surgeons told me they could make it better but they all said it was so deformed it would not look "normal" again. I tried to get my file from Dr. Fanous to give to the other surgeon. Well, Dr. Fanous said he would give me my file but he never wants to see me again!!! What? This is how you take responsibility for your mess? Not to mention all the money the second surgery cost me!!!

Submitted April 20, 2014 | flag



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.