Rate Dr. Nabil Fanous

Dr. Nabil Fanous's Ratings

J'ai rien à dire que des bonnes choses sur docteur fanous et ses employés. J'ai eu mon suivi de 6 mois et je suis très satisfaite avec les résultats de mon augmentation mammaire. son équipe ainsi que ses infirmière sont très courtois et amicales. J'adore mes seins maintenant , sont plus symétriques. je n'hésite pas à recommander ce docteur à toutes mes amies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I was in my early 20 when I first went to Dr Fanous…he convinced me that my face was not even and to look normal I need injections….Being young and uninformed he gave me 5 minutes to agree to injections that would even everything out…well 20 years later and many cosmetic doctors consulted I found out that what he injected was filled with SILICONE…this is the worst thing anyone can put in your face since once it is in it will move around and is not removable …
Now I have large bumps on my checks and nose and no doctor can help…His attitude is what kills me since he is always right and does not answer questions if they get too technical…I then tried to get my file and to my dismay the answer was too bad but my files have been destroyed and when asked why silicone was used I was told to go elsewhere …PLEASE he is not Board Certified so the only Board he is associated with is one he created…..BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR……

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

There was something very strange about this doctor. After a consultation with him for breast argumentation, I was sure he was not the right doctor for me. I did my research well before my appointment and found out he is not a board certified plastic surgeon because he would not come up on any of the Canadian or American or European board of plastic surgeons.( he is a certified cosmetic surgeon but there is a big difference between plastic and cosmetic surgeons) When I tried to ask his nurse (who by the way I could write a book about how unhelpful and pretentious she was) she told me "I should not care about the education of the doctor but care about the results and the doctor's experience". I find this comment SHOCKING ! Also when I asked the doctor if he is board certified he changed the subject to how many papers he has published and in which magazines, sorry doctor but publishing papers does not make you a good surgeon! Beside the fact that the doctor was very rude and strange, he would not answer most of my questions, and then he started saying "you can only ask 2 more questions, and then he cut me before even I was done, saying if I had more questions I need to come back for a second consultation!! I really can't believe I spent 100$ on this guy!! But I'm glad I did my research and found out he wasn't plastic board certified before getting a botched job!! Girls please do good research before trusting any doctor and make sure you know everything about your doctor, it's very easy for them to manipulate information that is very necessary to a patient!! I finally got my breasts done by another doctor after seeing 4 different doctors and doing months of research and I am happy with my choice of doctors

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr Fanous performed septoplasty because of a deviated septum 20 years ago. Mind you, he did not show up for the surgery; in fact, it was an intern that performed the surgery along with student doctors. After the surgery, I was sent home and was not given any medication for the facial pain. Twenty years later, I still have the deviated septum and still breathe with one side of the nose at a time. I did not follow up with the doctor post surgery. Seemed like a nice person but am upset at the fact that he did not perform the task.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I had breast implants and lip injections by Dr. Fanous and I am so thrilled and happy with my result. He is awesome and my body looks so awesome thanks to Dr. Fanous. I recommend him to all my friends and family. You will be happy to trust him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Le Dr Fanous m 'a fait les plus beaux seins en ville ! J 'ai 40 ans et j'avais envie de me faire plaisir ! Ils sont super naturels. L'incision est tellement petite, elle a presque disparu après six mois. Pas d'anasthésie général non plus. Le Dr Fanous est l'expert des augmentations mammaires à Montréal. Je le recommande à toutes ! Super, super satisfaite !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Je me fait faire un augmentation plus lifting des seins ,, le résultat est assez satisfaisant mais quand même déçue , Le look a l'air naturel mais un peu trop a mon gout il son tjs trop mou jai du mal a avoir un décolleté attrayant dans une robe. Je dois acheter les soutiens de la senza extrem push up. Quand je lui est reparler de cette situation a ma consultation. Il ma simplement répondus quils étaient parfait et qu'il ne les retoucherais pas ! Résultat ,, jai rdv le prochain mois avec un autre chirurgien.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Excellente expérience!! Rhinoplastie réussite avec un aspect très naturel qui complimente bien mon visage. Chirurgien compétent, humain et capable. Équipe professionnelle et chaleureuse. Je n'ai que des bons commentaires à dire. Merci Dr. Fanous! Jennifer B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

I had rhinoplasty by Dr Fanous 7 years ago now. I am so satisfied by the results. When looking to get cosmetic surgery one must look for the best most skillful surgeon who can deal best with complications and one must look for the surgeon who will make the surgery look natural in the sense that it shouldn't show that you've had surgery. Dr Fanous is amazing in both those perspectives. Not only is he a well read university professor who still is very active in the medical community of McGill, but the results I have from the surgery have lasted to this day and look very natural. The staff was also excellent. I would recommend Dr Fanous to anyone looking for a surgeon who will not make you look like you had surgery, with all the benefits of looking more aesthetic. Thank you so much Dr Fanous for this experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

J'ai eu une très belle experience avec docteur fanous, il est très professionnel, et son equipe est le meilleur service que j'ai jamais vu. les assistantes etaient toujours là pour m'expliquer les details et pour repondre à tous mes questions. J'ai fait la chirurgie du nez et du menton et il faut dire que mes resultats sont super et j'ai l'air naturelle . Aucune complication , aucune douleur et surtout pas de bleu. une amie m'a averti que des fois il est ferme et qu'il a sa propre façon de faire, mais moi honnetement j'ai temoigné le contraire, il a bien écouté et il m'a expliqué tout ce que j'ai voulu savoir. je l'ai meme trouvé très charmant.
Un gros merci pour les infirmières qui ont su comment calmer une patiente très nerveuse .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2527330].votes_count ]]