You, or someone from your location, has already rated this doctor. Thanks for the rating!

Rate Dr. Nabil Fanous

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Nabil Fanous's Ratings

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je l'adore et travail excellent en plus d'être complètement naturel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Terrible doctor. Thinks he's always right. He wouldn't answer my questions and got mad when I asked them. There was something suspicious when I consulted him. My instincts told me to avoid jim.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2674904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Amazing doctor! I had breast augmentation and a lift in the same time, My friend had only breast augmentation and I liked her results, her breast looked so natural that I decided to go see this doctor myself, of course I knew that after 4 kids i would need a lift... It turns out the best decision ever. I heard that doctor fanous can be very direct but he was very nice and respectful with me , I guess It's important for me good results than nice bedside manners... I was really impressed by his assistant Minerva who was very kind and helpful all the time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

3
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

He is the best doctor ever, I did great nose job , it's been ten years ago and the result is amazing and it looks natural , thanks a lot for him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Fanous did my rhinoplasty. I am extremely satisfied with the result. His staff is excellent. He is excellent also and very helpful and knowledgable. The day of the surgery went by smoothly and they are extremely attentive to your needs. I recommend him as a plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2661747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Excellent service, Excellent staff, excellent emplacement, traitement etc…

J’ai été voir auparavant deux plasticiens : Dr Samaha et Dr Chen Lee et mon expérience était médiocre…

J’ai été déçu de ces deux derniers : Le premier me réfère tout simplement à son infirmière… quant au deuxième (et je me demande si ce n’était pas par manque de compétence ou d’expérience suffisante dans le domaine d'expertise recherchée), il me parlait comme s’il était psychologue, en essayant de me dire qu’il serait bien au lieu de gaspiller mon argent inutilement, de me trouver une partenaire et de voyager dans le monde car je me mérite de belles vacances.
Pourtant, ma demande était claire, je voulais juste subir une petite intervention au niveau du visage mais il a été clairement réticent à accepter de me prendre en charge comme si je souffrais de problèmes psychologiques et de complexes selon son opinion, pour lesquels je devais prioritairement me faire soigner….

j’ai été voir Dr Fanous qui a été compréhensif et m’a pris en charge. J’ai donc décidé de dépenser mon argent pour quelque chose que j’avais juste envie de faire et le résultat est excellent. Au passage, il me prend à charge lui-même à chaque fois et ne se contente pas de me référer à son staff (indépendamment de la compétence de son équipe). Au passage, son équipe est merveilleuse. Je trouve tout le monde dans cette clinique sympathique : les secrétaires, l'infirmière, les assistantes ...

Je tenais à laisser ce commentaire positif par reconnaissance. GRAND MERCI!

Excellent job


BRAVO et MERCI !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

best surgeon in Montréal for natural results. He did a great nose job to my husband. It is obvious how his knowledge is better thant any other plastic surgeon we meet in Montreal before making our decision to move foward with him. I strongly recommand him to anyone searching for a pro and I am a very difficult person to satisfy !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Its been 2 years now i had a nose job with Dr.Fanous and seriously its awful he said that after months will be better but honestly worst nose job ever. He said that after 3year if is still not okay he will fix it but i dont think i will trust him again.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2636593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai rien à dire que des bonnes choses sur docteur fanous et ses employés. J'ai eu mon suivi de 6 mois et je suis très satisfaite avec les résultats de mon augmentation mammaire. son équipe ainsi que ses infirmière sont très courtois et amicales. J'adore mes seins maintenant , sont plus symétriques. je n'hésite pas à recommander ce docteur à toutes mes amies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I was in my early 20 when I first went to Dr Fanous…he convinced me that my face was not even and to look normal I need injections….Being young and uninformed he gave me 5 minutes to agree to injections that would even everything out…well 20 years later and many cosmetic doctors consulted I found out that what he injected was filled with SILICONE…this is the worst thing anyone can put in your face since once it is in it will move around and is not removable …
Now I have large bumps on my checks and nose and no doctor can help…His attitude is what kills me since he is always right and does not answer questions if they get too technical…I then tried to get my file and to my dismay the answer was too bad but my files have been destroyed and when asked why silicone was used I was told to go elsewhere …PLEASE he is not Board Certified so the only Board he is associated with is one he created…..BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR……

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.