Rate Dr. Scott R. Prickett

Dr. Scott R. Prickett's Ratings

provided information/diagnosis nevr got in prior exams and was seeing better tha the past several years. Will defintaely go back yearly as advised

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

Dr. Prickett is perhaps the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. My wife and I purchased a Vision policy because his name was listed as one of the approved providers. We went to our appointment and he told us he would not accept that insurance & that we would have to pay privately. I insisted on calling the insurance co. from his waiting rm. (Sears), I got the case mgr on the phone and they verified that he was under contract to provide care at their rates. The case manager offered to speak with him but he refused stating that he had patients to see. He excused his unprofessional behavior saying that he could not make enough money under that contract and hadn't gotten around to terminating his relationship with them. When I protested in his waiting room he threatened to call the police. This man is selfish, greedy, dishonest and inconsiderate. I like Robert and the staff at Sears but I will never, ever go back or recommend Dr. Prickett to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Very efficient,didn't try to sell me new glasses when they were not warranted and made a referral for additional services required.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2009

excellent help in taking care of my problems that no other doctor addressed up to this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660531].votes_count ]]