Rate Dr. Nicholas P. Klokochar

Dr. Nicholas P. Klokochar's Ratings

Dr. Klokochar is an older doctor and very old-fashioned. But, don't let the cotton balls in the glass jars on the counter fool you -- he is very knowledgeable. He has never failed to correctly diagnose me or my husband. He even correctly diagnosed strep throat and began my husband on antibiotics even before the throat culture came back. He gets you in and out quickly, but sees you in his office after your exam and will always take the time to answer your questions. He is in an independent practice with one nurse and one office manager who are both fantastic. Tami - the office manager knows the ins and outs of my insurance (Tricare) and always knows what needs done for referrals, etc. They will even call and make the appointments for you if you like. I hope he doesn't retire anytime soon. I currently drive an hour to see him, because I moved further away and refuse to change doctors. I would rather drive an hour than take a chance on someone new.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag