Rate Dr. Vidya P. Kini

Dr. Vidya P. Kini's Ratings

Never ever on time. Huge staff turnover. Billing is terrible. She can only do a few things to help. Stick to geriactrics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

I have been to Dr. Kini for 12 years. She has greatly improved my quality of life. I lead an active lifestyle since I have been in her care. Dr. Kini is very knowledgeable in pain management and takes time to listen to you. Don't know what I would do without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Kini has got to be the worst doctor I have ever been to regarding appointment time. Wait time ranges from at least 20 minutes to a 1 hour and 15 minute wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

An amazing Dr !!! Time management is not great, however she is truly worth the wait. Extremely knowledgable, professional, caring and an excellent listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS, VERY POOR TIME MANAGEMENT. ALWAYS HAVE TO AT LEAST 2-2.5 HOURS TO SEE HER EVEN WITH APPOINTMENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660766].votes_count ]]