Rate Dr. Bhanu Krishnan

Dr. Bhanu Krishnan's Ratings

Awesome! Not only was she friendly but one of the only doctors I've ever gone to who sits down and talks to you without being in a rush. Patiently explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. Wish all doctors were like Dr. Krishnan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

She really is a great doctor. I only gave 3 stars for punctuality, because she might not be on time, because she is taking her time with each patient. Not only she is smart and knowledgeable but she's a very kind person and you don't find too many doctors like that. I would recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Krishnan for several years now - I have a lot of confidence in her. She is great with patients and doesn't rush through exams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

she was great and very personal. very knowledgeable. Took her time, was there all along the tests. would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2007

was misdiagnosed by this doctor and told i had a heart condition when further and more thorough testing at georgetown university hospital showed that i did not have a heart condition. staff delivered this awful news to me at 5 o'clock on a friday afternoon with no further details/information was told i'd have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2007

Dr. Krishnan is a very honest, down-to-earth physician. She listens carefully to your symptoms and then runs tests. She follows-up with another visit to explain things to you carefully. I did my own research, and she was accepting of some of my concerns...and helped me to understand why others might not work as well. I feel very fortunate to be in her care...She also saved my husband's life...took one look at him while accompanying me to an appointment and asked this red-faced, heavy breathing man who was treating him? Perplexed, my husband admitted he did not have a doctor - she then made time to see him and found that his blood pressure was over 190...gave him sample pills to take before he left the office and scared (rightfully so) him into action. Any other doctor would not have bothered. So consider this a plug from BOTH of us...we love this doctor and so greatly appreciate her care and concerns for us both!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1907464].votes_count ]]