You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Ko

Dr. Peter Ko's Ratings

Dr. Ko refuses to listen to his patient, let alone try to help his patient with their illnesses. He misdiagnosed me once when in fact I had rubella. I could not get any sort of help or anything from him, and had to resort going to the walk in clinics. He defends himself with criticism like "What do you expect me to do about it?". You're a doctor, don't you have any suggestions? I wouldn't be coming in to you if I didn't have to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Ko for a long time. I find his service as a Dr deteriorated over the years. Wait time for him is minimum 40 minutes to 90 minutes. His staff is generally friendly and helpful, but I am lucky if Dr Ko gives me 5 minutes of his time without brushing me off after a 90 minute wait. I find it more and more useless going to him over the years. Last visit he snapped at me when I asked him why it took a month for an emergency referral to a specialist. I am very disappointed and frustrated with his service as a doctor, but there are very few doctors out there that are taking patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I beleive he is a tad bit racist and does not like helping people that are on social assistance I witnessed first hand I am a person of colour I am not on social assistance but have felt discomfort and judged

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dismissive. Arrogant. Treats patients like we are stupid immigrants.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I am soooo sad to report that ALL the bad comments are true. He needs to listen more and talk less.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2554121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Absolutely awful. Long waiting times and half-assed appointments He only gives you proper treatment if you actually look like you are dying or suffering from condition in his view, like my bronchitis two years ago that resulted me in hacking my guts out during a 45 minutes wait. The only reason why I go to him is because I can easily get the specialists I want whenever I want because of his unknowledgeableness he just passes the buck to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

In my opininon, Dr. Ko is as fine a doctor as any. Yes, you have to wait, but I haven't ever been to see a doctor where I didn't have to wait a good 30-45 minutes. I really don't have a problem with him chatting with his patients either. These seem like frivolous complaints; be patient, people! With me he only ever takes 5-10 minutes. I only see him when I'm really hurting and he's taken good care of me over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

not the best but generally OK. he is patient with kids but always rush you out if you are adult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

My elderly parents file was transferred to his office. He was not knowledgeable about their file, nor was he simpathetic to their medical condition. I found his staff to be rude, His punctuality to be non existent, because Dr. are the only ones that have a right to earn a living. He was arrogent. Patients time is of no value. If they were not living in that area. I would switch at the first opportunity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908727].votes_count ]]