Dr. Peter Ko

Rate Dr. Peter Ko

Dr. Peter Ko's Ratings

Absolutely awful. Long waiting times and half-assed appointments He only gives you proper treatment if you actually look like you are dying or suffering from condition in his view, like my bronchitis two years ago that resulted me in hacking my guts out during a 45 minutes wait. The only reason why I go to him is because I can easily get the specialists I want whenever I want because of his unknowledgeableness he just passes the buck to another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

In my opininon, Dr. Ko is as fine a doctor as any. Yes, you have to wait, but I haven't ever been to see a doctor where I didn't have to wait a good 30-45 minutes. I really don't have a problem with him chatting with his patients either. These seem like frivolous complaints; be patient, people! With me he only ever takes 5-10 minutes. I only see him when I'm really hurting and he's taken good care of me over the years.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

not the best but generally OK. he is patient with kids but always rush you out if you are adult.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

My elderly parents file was transferred to his office. He was not knowledgeable about their file, nor was he simpathetic to their medical condition. I found his staff to be rude, His punctuality to be non existent, because Dr. are the only ones that have a right to earn a living. He was arrogent. Patients time is of no value. If they were not living in that area. I would switch at the first opportunity.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Ko is ok if you need to see him for something small like a cough, but if you want an indepth discussion and get proper help, he's just not willing to offer assistance. While i understand that a doctor's time is limited and that each appointment is only 15 mins so he's got to keep a keen eye, not even fully listening to a patient's description of pains and aches before offering a half assed diagnosis is just unprofessional. i've been going to him since i was a child and i wouldn't trust him for anything beyond giving me cough medicine or maybe something for the common cold. if you have bigger issues, I'd highly suggest you get a second opinion from another doctor that will give you the time of day and diagnose you properly.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! He misdiagnosed my dad's illness that lead to his untimely death. He is outdated in his knowledge. I found him very uncaring and condescending attitude. Long wait times and rushes you during the appointment. WHY in heavens would anybody would go to him is beyond me. Keep yourself safe and go find another doctor! -F-F-F-F-F

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Somewhat knowledgeable especially with simple health issues, not recommended for complex or chronic issues. The wait is too long because they book extra people with "quick" issues once all the regular appointments are taken. Overall I would not recommend.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Add at least two hours to your appointments. I find him friendly enough and knowledgeable. I worry that he may not catch things, but then again many doctors overprescribe.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Terrible, I often wait 30 minutes to a hour overtime in the office to only have a 5 minute talk in which he seems to glaze over whatever illness your are having. My mom has schizhoprenia and he has no base of psychatrists. My grandma as a heart condition and he is slow to respond. I have asthma and once waited in the office for 1 hour with an asthma attack. Highly NOT recommend.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag