Rate Dr. Arthur B. Rubin

Dr. Arthur B. Rubin's Ratings

Dr. Rubin is a great doctor. When I had my baby girl in December, I didn't have him picked out has my babies doctor. When her pediatrician couldn't see her after she was born and the on call doctor was very rude. I called my sister and she recommened him. I am so glad that I took her there. When I called to see if they had an appointment they told me that he would see her as soon as we got there. i have never had to wait long in the waiting room. He runs test instead of just giving meds. I really like that about him. i would strongly recommend this doctor to anyone who has a little one.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rubin is simply a great doctor, and a great man. I saw him until I graduated college, even though it was very awkward going to a pediatrician's office. He is that great of a doctor! Always straightforward, caring, compassionate, and correct with diagnoses. If there is one doctor I could ever reccommend, this man is it!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rubin sees both of my girls, ages 23 months and 9 years old. He is great with my daughters and with me, as a worried parent.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ruben has been my son's doctor every since he was two weeks old. Dr. Ruben makes you feel more than a patient of his, but you feel part of a family. He shows compassion and love for what he does. He has given me great advice over the years and I truly trust and appreciate him.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2006 | flag

Excellent practitioner! Diagnosis for my son and daughter always on target. Daughter has chronic medical condition -- Dr. Rubin makes appropriate referrals to specialists. Wonderful bedside manner with children and parents alike.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2005 | flag

Dr. Rubin has been seeing me since I was born. I'm 18 years old and still go to him simply because he's a great doc and a great guy overall.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2004 | flag