Rate Dr. Eric Trueblood

Dr. Eric Trueblood's Ratings

This is a very knowledgable and competent doctor in my opinion but I would refer no one to him. The first few times I seen him I thought he was very nice. I then had an episode where my symptoms became worse when I was elsewhere. I had just lost my father and was trying to help my elderly mother but I trusted only him to help me and did not want to go to a new doctor out-of-town so I changed my flight ticket to come home so I could see him. While he noted my symptoms were worse the lab test he did was slightly better. When I called the office a week later (only my second call ever) to say I was worse and felt something was wrong I was told by his secretary that my results were "normal" which I knew to be untrue as I had them in front of me. When I told her I knew they were not and started crying becauseI was scared and did not know what to do I was told he didn't want to take care of me anymore leaving me high and dry without a pulmonologist after which I ended up hospitalized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr Trueblood actually looks at the entire patient and does not focus on their lungs only. He also LISTENS to his patients! Other doctors heard my complaints of ongoing, extreme fatigue despite my lungs being better, but only Dr. Trueblood believed that there may be an underlying problem that had been overlooked. He pursued testing when other doctors ignored me.(I had the feeling that others were thinking I was trying to avoid working, when in fact I love my work). He is at the top of his field, and truly cares about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Eric is a fantastic person which helps him to be a great doctor. You are lucky to have him in your health team!!! I know I am!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Excellent Doctor. My 21 year old son had double Pneumonia was in critical care for seven days and was very sick. Doctor Trueblood was very knowledgable and brought our son back to health. Dr Trublood reated our son like he was his own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

outstanding lung doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, keeping track of his patients health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661691].votes_count ]]