You may also like

Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

This Dr is worth the wait. Their office is always running behind but they do suggest you call before coming in to minimize the wait time. I have a very active 4 year old who won't sit still for any other Dr. but Hadad. We also had an emergency medical situation with our son and Dr. Hada made time to consult with us while he was on vacation in France...great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am 16 years old and have been seeing dr. hadad for a few years for my focusing issues at school. He is awesome and i especially like the way he always listens to me and remembers little things we've talked about before. He has really helped me in school and been super supportive of me and my family. He has also seen by little sister. Awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Too much of a complacent approach to medicine. Doesnt do much. Missed a tumor in a child which was eventually picked up by another MD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Commute from Squamish to see Dr. Hadad with my three kids. The youngest has a chromosome abnormality and has major developmental issues. She is followed by 9 specialists at BC Children's (neuro, cardio, resp, genetics, ortho, neurosurgery, metabolics, ENT, and allergy) and lots of community supports (speech, ot, pt, dietician). Dr Hadad is the one I feel I can always trust with his opinion. When it has come to all the major decisions (tube feed, seizure meds, other stuff....), I have always relied on his advice and he takes his time and gives me a lot of grounding with major decisions.
Also, great that I can contact him by email with quick questions or things that come up, including getting dozens of forms that need to be filled out (pretty sure he doesn't get paid for any of that extra work). Always goes above the call of duty and always, I feel, he sticks up for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

He is an amazing doc! I take both of my daughters there!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

My son had the good fortune of meeting Dr. Hadad about two months ago. He had loose stools and a swollen ankle. We had been to the emergency room and to walk-in clinics many times without getting anywhere. Dr Hadad asked for a set of tests and was meticulous with updating us by phone and by email about the results. He referred us to both gastro and rheumatology at BC Children's Hospital. Both places told us there would be a three to six month waitlist, but Dr. Hadad pushed for both to happen faster and both specialists saw us within the week, did more tests, and diagnosed my son with crohn's disease. Having your child diagnosed with something like crohn's is very hard, but Dr. H was fantastic in how he took care of him. We both especially appreciated his availability by phone and, especially, by email. He kept us updated as soon as he saw results come back and kept educating us step-by-step as to what else was required.
We have since been admitted twice at Children's and we have updated Dr. Hadad about each step of the way and asked for his advice, which I always trust. We have also especially appreciated how he has always interacted with our 14 year old anxious son. He is kind and remembers the details of what they have talked about before.
We know that my son faces a hard course forward with this nasty condition but we are grateful for having Dr. Hadad in our corner.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2705576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

If I have to use one word I would certainly say: mediocre. We call for a sleep apnea issue for our 4 months old, and they ask us to go back to our family doctor for another referral first. Of course when we saw him last time (around 2 weeks ago), he treated our baby as a wallet... he didnt even spend ten minutes with him. When we asked about vaccination, he distanced himself as much as possible... what kind of doctor is this!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr Hadad is an awesome doctor, great bedside manner, patient and caring, really takes the time to talk with me, and is super knowledgeable. My kids love having him as their doc! He always answers all my questions at each visit which is pretty amazing. With my first child, I had a lot of anxiety about many things and he was always willing to take time and teach, which is great. Thank you Dr. Hadad!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr Hadad has helped me keep my special needs daughter alive and as healthy as possible. He is always fighting for her to get her the help she needs. He is always dedicated to us, responding to us by phone or by email, when we need him. He listens and cares deeply for our whole family. She has been admitted so many times at Children's Hospital and the staff at the hospital always tell us that we are lucky to have Dr. Hadad as our pediatrician. He was also very helpful to arrange for my son to have the genetic testing done to make sure he doesn't have the same disease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Truly fantastic for my family. We have a child with autism and we feel that Dr Hadad truly understands our problems and goes out of his way to help our son. Really a first rate person and a first rate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662148].votes_count ]]