Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

Dr Hadad was the pediatrician at my emergency c-section. Everything went good for us, so actually I didn't even see him :) But he referred my son for a hip ultrasound because of my family history. When I recently called to his office to find out the results, I was impressed by his assistant. The most caring and attentive that I've ever seen. Thanks so much!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hadad is very good with children. My daughter, who previously hated all other doctors (due to bad hospital experiences), loves him! He is not an alarmist, but is thorough. I really appreciate how on top of things his staff are, and most of all how much they care. Our family is a big fan of Dr. Hadad and highly recommend him!

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I am always very impressed with how Dr. Hadad looks after my two teenage girls. He engages them quickly, shows them a lot of respect and kindness, and always includes them in the decision making. He is the only doctor that they truly ask to visit. Amazingly, they actually listen to him and quote him to me and to their dad for weeks after each visit. They both have some medical issues and I feel blessed that Dr. Hadad is in our life. Truly a gem of a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

So lucky and honored to have Dr. Hadad as my son's doctor. He has been always supportive and helpful. He takes time, really care about what I have to say and pay attention to all the concerns and always on top of things. Staff is very professional however even with appointments you don't get to see him on time. I know it's because he is so busy and it's all worth it though.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

We have two autistic children and have been seeing Dr Hadad for the last four years. Dr. Hadad has been simply wonderful in looking after our two daughters. He is very kind towards the whole family. Unlike most physicians, he answers EVERYONE of my questions. I think this is what often holds him up, but he is too polite to stop questions. I understand that he is very busy, but totally appreciate that he is totally focused on me in the visits. His knowledge is great and he knows the appropriate resources.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Hadad was not only a huge disappointment as a pediatrician but proved himself to be dangerous and uncaring. When our son was 5 weeks old we were in for an appointment at which time we mentioned that he sounded congested, while Dr Hadad proceeded to lecture us that babies start the colic phase at this age, he did not bother to take out a stethoscope or examine our son...the next day we called 911 and our son nearly died from a collapsed lung and dangerous staff infection. We consequently spent our first christmas in ICU and children's hospital for two weeks. Though he was notified of our son's condition, he never bothered to visit his "patient" or check on our family. Following an extremely stressful time in ICU, we were moved to a ward for continued treatment, where two of those days we noticed on the board that Dr Hadad was assigned to our son's hospital rounds, he did not come himself but rather sent an intern. Do not bring your precious children to this careless person.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hadad has helped my family multiple times within 2011-2013. Very knowledgeable and direct, he makes sure that a visit is worth it every single time. Hand in hand with that, his staff are the upmost organized and kind, although I do sometimes see that in times when it gets busy and when the dr is behind sched, the chinese moa takes out her frustration to her filipino colleague on multiple occasions. What some families fail to understand, is that the receptionists are also doing their best under pressure in between the phone calls and patient attention. They have no hand in how long the dr takes with each patient, and end up getting the verbal abuse from some patients. I did witness on one occasion a patient demanding to be prioritized in front of a full room, and the staff handled the situation well. The patient did however leave in a fuss w/ one of the staff shaken up. I commend Dr. Hadad's staff even though they do run a hard job. Overall this office is amazing, fun, and caring!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Hadad is exceptional. I have a child with developmental delay and he has taken fantastic care of us since my daughter was born. He is always positive, respectful, and very compassionate. He has arranged our care through BCCH and with various services. He does a great job of addressing all of my anxieties about my daughter and her future and keeps my mind calm. We love Dr H.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Keyvan Haddad is a very knowledgeable caring kind doctor, we didn't have good experience with his receptionist on our visits for the past year, so when he got aware of that he made a personal call to me after I left his office to make sure I had good experience this time, which was great and made me feel cared about, I would definitely recommend him as a very knowledgeable caring doctor and little patients will love him

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

We had to wait almost an hour to see Dr.Haddad. He was in a rush and did not answer our questions properly. If felt like waist of time to take our new born baby to him. The staff where not friendly and where rude. We will never go back to this doctor again even though if he has so many good ( False ) reviews in our opinion.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag