Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

Dr Hadad is an awesome doctor, great bedside manner, patient and caring, really takes the time to talk with me, and is super knowledgeable. My kids love having him as their doc! He always answers all my questions at each visit which is pretty amazing. With my first child, I had a lot of anxiety about many things and he was always willing to take time and teach, which is great. Thank you Dr. Hadad!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr Hadad has helped me keep my special needs daughter alive and as healthy as possible. He is always fighting for her to get her the help she needs. He is always dedicated to us, responding to us by phone or by email, when we need him. He listens and cares deeply for our whole family. She has been admitted so many times at Children's Hospital and the staff at the hospital always tell us that we are lucky to have Dr. Hadad as our pediatrician. He was also very helpful to arrange for my son to have the genetic testing done to make sure he doesn't have the same disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I assure all of you, he is a horrible physician, he just works for money.I have really really bad exprience that happend for my son with this animal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664504].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Truly fantastic for my family. We have a child with autism and we feel that Dr Hadad truly understands our problems and goes out of his way to help our son. Really a first rate person and a first rate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

the best docter ever!55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We had the same fantastic experience. We were seen within an hour of our midwife referring our baby for a heart check. Dr. Hadad was simply fantastic, so easy to talk to and so good at explaining things. We ended up talking to him about a bunch of other baby related issues. Easily, the nicest doctor I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2644934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Got a referral to him by our midwife, got a same day appointment, very knowledgeable and kind. Not rush, spends time and explains everything

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2629213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Hadad is a wonderful caring human being and a great ..."

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2628019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr Hadad is the best! Attentive, personable and great with kids. Grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2607045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Really good doctor. Looked after my baby after birth and when my baby was readmitted to hospital for jaundice. Phone us at home to tell us results and keep us updated. Have seen him a few times and he is always really great. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2606588].votes_count ]]