Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

We met Dr. Hadad about 6 months ago when my daughter was having terrible headaches. We kept going to the emergency and getting sent home. We finally got a referral to see Dr Hadad. He was extremely thorough and caring to my daughter and us. He arranged for a CT scan that evening and my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumour. She had surgery the next day and is now, thankfully, in remission for six months. We have seen a few times since my daughter's diagnosis and he is always so positive and so pleasant. Dr. Hadad was truly my daughter's guardian angel. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Amazing doctor. He is very kind and patient. My grandsons are both special needs and he has helped them so much. He works very closely with the specialists at BC Children's for referrals. Not enough words to describe his kindness. We have known him for over 5 years and he always goes beyond expectations. |We are very lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Keyvan Hadad and his resident doctor did not wash their hands before touching our child's face when doing an examination. With how much education there is out there about washing your hands to prevent spread of viruses, Isn't washing hands standard protocol? For doctor to not automatically be part of his routine says something about the standards of his practice and training. His receptionist was pleasant but was very frustrated and stressed when on the phone. We were the only patients in the waiting area and she seemed to be having a bad day. We had to see the resident doctor first who collected information from us and did an exam, she did not seem to know how to handle children or use the instruments in the room. She also seemed to be frustrated with asking us the right questions. We had trouble understanding what she was asking because she didn't seem to know HOW to ask them. There are plenty of other pediatricians in Vancouver that we do not need to return to Dr. Hadad's practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Hadad was the pediatrician at my emergency c-section. Everything went good for us, so actually I didn't even see him :) But he referred my son for a hip ultrasound because of my family history. When I recently called to his office to find out the results, I was impressed by his assistant. The most caring and attentive that I've ever seen. Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Hadad is very good with children. My daughter, who previously hated all other doctors (due to bad hospital experiences), loves him! He is not an alarmist, but is thorough. I really appreciate how on top of things his staff are, and most of all how much they care. Our family is a big fan of Dr. Hadad and highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I am always very impressed with how Dr. Hadad looks after my two teenage girls. He engages them quickly, shows them a lot of respect and kindness, and always includes them in the decision making. He is the only doctor that they truly ask to visit. Amazingly, they actually listen to him and quote him to me and to their dad for weeks after each visit. They both have some medical issues and I feel blessed that Dr. Hadad is in our life. Truly a gem of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

So lucky and honored to have Dr. Hadad as my son's doctor. He has been always supportive and helpful. He takes time, really care about what I have to say and pay attention to all the concerns and always on top of things. Staff is very professional however even with appointments you don't get to see him on time. I know it's because he is so busy and it's all worth it though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

We have two autistic children and have been seeing Dr Hadad for the last four years. Dr. Hadad has been simply wonderful in looking after our two daughters. He is very kind towards the whole family. Unlike most physicians, he answers EVERYONE of my questions. I think this is what often holds him up, but he is too polite to stop questions. I understand that he is very busy, but totally appreciate that he is totally focused on me in the visits. His knowledge is great and he knows the appropriate resources.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr Hadad was not only a huge disappointment as a pediatrician but proved himself to be dangerous and uncaring. When our son was 5 weeks old we were in for an appointment at which time we mentioned that he sounded congested, while Dr Hadad proceeded to lecture us that babies start the colic phase at this age, he did not bother to take out a stethoscope or examine our son...the next day we called 911 and our son nearly died from a collapsed lung and dangerous staff infection. We consequently spent our first christmas in ICU and children's hospital for two weeks. Though he was notified of our son's condition, he never bothered to visit his "patient" or check on our family. Following an extremely stressful time in ICU, we were moved to a ward for continued treatment, where two of those days we noticed on the board that Dr Hadad was assigned to our son's hospital rounds, he did not come himself but rather sent an intern. Do not bring your precious children to this careless person.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1911496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Hadad has helped my family multiple times within 2011-2013. Very knowledgeable and direct, he makes sure that a visit is worth it every single time. Hand in hand with that, his staff are the upmost organized and kind, although I do sometimes see that in times when it gets busy and when the dr is behind sched, the chinese moa takes out her frustration to her filipino colleague on multiple occasions. What some families fail to understand, is that the receptionists are also doing their best under pressure in between the phone calls and patient attention. They have no hand in how long the dr takes with each patient, and end up getting the verbal abuse from some patients. I did witness on one occasion a patient demanding to be prioritized in front of a full room, and the staff handled the situation well. The patient did however leave in a fuss w/ one of the staff shaken up. I commend Dr. Hadad's staff even though they do run a hard job. Overall this office is amazing, fun, and caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1911490].votes_count ]]