Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

I assure all of you, he is a horrible physician, he just works for money.I have really really bad exprience that happend for my son with this animal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Truly fantastic for my family. We have a child with autism and we feel that Dr Hadad truly understands our problems and goes out of his way to help our son. Really a first rate person and a first rate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

the best docter ever!55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

We had the same fantastic experience. We were seen within an hour of our midwife referring our baby for a heart check. Dr. Hadad was simply fantastic, so easy to talk to and so good at explaining things. We ended up talking to him about a bunch of other baby related issues. Easily, the nicest doctor I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2644934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Got a referral to him by our midwife, got a same day appointment, very knowledgeable and kind. Not rush, spends time and explains everything

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2629213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Hadad is a wonderful caring human being and a great ..."

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2628019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr Hadad is the best! Attentive, personable and great with kids. Grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2607045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Really good doctor. Looked after my baby after birth and when my baby was readmitted to hospital for jaundice. Phone us at home to tell us results and keep us updated. Have seen him a few times and he is always really great. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2606588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

All I can say is that he is the best. We moved out of the area but continue to take the three kids to see him despite the drive from Surrey because nobody else compares. I can really trust him, he never rushes me, and he answers all my questions. Always a smile and a nice comment for my kids.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

My daughter was referred to Dr. Hadad when she was found to have a developmental delay. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. We were referred on to all of the right specialists and departments to get her the help she needed. My only criticism would be the way the office is run - after our appointment was moved because the doctor had to be away (no problem by us) we ended up needing to be referred again because it had been more than 6 months from our last visit. Total waste of my GPs time. We also had to wait for at least 30 minutes for every appointment - total torture when you have toddlers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593391].votes_count ]]