Rate Dr. Keyvan Hadad

Dr. Keyvan Hadad's Ratings

Got a referral to him by our midwife, got a same day appointment, very knowledgeable and kind. Not rush, spends time and explains everything

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Hadad is a wonderful caring human being and a great ..."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr Hadad is the best! Attentive, personable and great with kids. Grateful for him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2607045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Really good doctor. Looked after my baby after birth and when my baby was readmitted to hospital for jaundice. Phone us at home to tell us results and keep us updated. Have seen him a few times and he is always really great. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

All I can say is that he is the best. We moved out of the area but continue to take the three kids to see him despite the drive from Surrey because nobody else compares. I can really trust him, he never rushes me, and he answers all my questions. Always a smile and a nice comment for my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

My daughter was referred to Dr. Hadad when she was found to have a developmental delay. He was very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. We were referred on to all of the right specialists and departments to get her the help she needed. My only criticism would be the way the office is run - after our appointment was moved because the doctor had to be away (no problem by us) we ended up needing to be referred again because it had been more than 6 months from our last visit. Total waste of my GPs time. We also had to wait for at least 30 minutes for every appointment - total torture when you have toddlers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

We met Dr. Hadad about 6 months ago when my daughter was having terrible headaches. We kept going to the emergency and getting sent home. We finally got a referral to see Dr Hadad. He was extremely thorough and caring to my daughter and us. He arranged for a CT scan that evening and my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumour. She had surgery the next day and is now, thankfully, in remission for six months. We have seen a few times since my daughter's diagnosis and he is always so positive and so pleasant. Dr. Hadad was truly my daughter's guardian angel. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Amazing doctor. He is very kind and patient. My grandsons are both special needs and he has helped them so much. He works very closely with the specialists at BC Children's for referrals. Not enough words to describe his kindness. We have known him for over 5 years and he always goes beyond expectations. |We are very lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Keyvan Hadad and his resident doctor did not wash their hands before touching our child's face when doing an examination. With how much education there is out there about washing your hands to prevent spread of viruses, Isn't washing hands standard protocol? For doctor to not automatically be part of his routine says something about the standards of his practice and training. His receptionist was pleasant but was very frustrated and stressed when on the phone. We were the only patients in the waiting area and she seemed to be having a bad day. We had to see the resident doctor first who collected information from us and did an exam, she did not seem to know how to handle children or use the instruments in the room. She also seemed to be frustrated with asking us the right questions. We had trouble understanding what she was asking because she didn't seem to know HOW to ask them. There are plenty of other pediatricians in Vancouver that we do not need to return to Dr. Hadad's practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Hadad was the pediatrician at my emergency c-section. Everything went good for us, so actually I didn't even see him :) But he referred my son for a hip ultrasound because of my family history. When I recently called to his office to find out the results, I was impressed by his assistant. The most caring and attentive that I've ever seen. Thanks so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516880].votes_count ]]