Dr. Basil Lee

Rate Dr. Basil Lee

Dr. Basil Lee's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Lee for 20 years, and he has ALWAYS been kind, knowledgeable, helpful, and does amazing work. I have problem teeth and without Dr. Lee I am sure they would all fall out of my head! ;)

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

They always make you visit twice for a cleaning. I raised my concern about losing gum over the years and pain with one of my teeth. No further examination was done after taking x-ray and measuring gum. Our family of 4 are now looking for a different dentist. Wouldn't go back.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr Lee sice he graduated from dental school. He has always done a good job and I have no complaints about him whatssoever. He has always been proffesional and his staff are great also.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I have a bad experience with Dr. Lee, and he is not as good as I thought as a family dentist. He treated my daughter's tooth badly, and it was a mistake to go there for dental treatments!!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Lee for years and he is the absolute best dentist I have ever met!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

Went to the same dentist in Vancouver for 27 years. As I live in Coquitlam I got tired of the long drive and the expensive parking. I was a little apprehensive about going to a new dentist but the minute I met Dr. Lee my fear quickly left me and I knew I was in very knowledgable hands. Having spent hours and hours over the years in a dentist chair I feel confident to say he is the very best.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

He is the best dentist I have ever met. After having bad dental experience (fill the cavity without any freezing), my five years old is very scare of seeing dentist. However, Dr Lee ended his nightmare. He applied kids words to explain the dental treatment step by step to comfort him down. During the whole treatment Dr is very patient and cheerful. As a result, my son is cooperate either and it only took about 10 minutes to fill cavity. After leaving the office, my five years old told me he wanted to see Dr lee even after he grow up. BTW, the reception and assistant are also very welcome and nice.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Lee has been my family dentist for more than 15 years. My children are now grown and he still is their dentist by choice. He is a kind, gentle professional and provides comfort to those of us that have had previous negative dentist experiences. I would highly recommend him In fact I have recommended him to many friends over the years.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Lee for more than 15 years. He is extremely punctual - I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment. He also has great attention to detail and takes his time to make sure he does things right. I would definitely recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Lee for nearly twenty five years--he is an exceptional dentist. He has an extremely light touch, and listens attentively to any concerns.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag