Rate Dr. Deepak A. Shivaram

Dr. Deepak A. Shivaram's Ratings

I found this doctor to be very judgemental before actually hearing all the facts of my situation. The statements he made, I found to be idiotic and very uninformed. Proof to me, he no idea what I was actually trying to explain to him and he had completely just misjudged me. I will not be going back!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I found this doctor to be a great listener. He really tries to figure out the meds I need for my social anxiety and depression. He monitors me very well and seems truly concerned with how I feel. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

This doctor threw medicines at my mother for conditions she didn't even HAVE but many seniors do. He was also a dreadful listeners and rarely if ever, turned in a referal. In a word: BLECH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][662246].votes_count ]]