Rate Dr. Mark W. Delbello

Dr. Mark W. Delbello's Ratings

Very focused and intent. He has little tolerance and patience in those that do not follow his suggestions and take his advice. He is an excellent physician who is not interested in winning a personality contest. He is very through in his evaluations. He is flexible. He evaluates everything in order to make excellent conclusions . He is usually very blunt.
He is very interested in doing his best at all times. I am glad that he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Worst Dr and office staff ever! My prescription runs out and he can not make an appointment for over two weeks! Even though I am out of medication. Then his nurse accuses me of being responsible! Sorry, also have a busy schedule and this was new information to me that I needed to see him every 6 months. Treated me like a child, when this is my medication and health. I stated that I could come at any time in the next 3 days to see him, would not give me an appt! Keep this in mind if you ever had an emergency! I also see his wife and just saw her group last week and nobody said anything about prescription refill, but im not responsible! I have been seeing this dr for over 2 years, and so does my husband. So keep this in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

This man was a wonderful doctor who saved my mothers life. We went in and he knew exactly what he was talking about. Yes he is very blunt, but that is just the doctor he is suppose. no beating around the bush. for all the other comments regarding that he is a monster...thats just ridiculous. people are sick, and he unfortunately has the job of letting them know that. there's only so much that you can do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I believe Dr. Delbello is a progressive, they believe there are people in society that are "useless eaters" and should be medicated to bring them to thier death so that the government does not have to pay for them. The reason i believe this is that he told me he would like to make my mother hospice, and he would be hospice for her, medicating her to her death which would take about 2 weeks. He said he would do it because "if hospice comes in the government would have to pay for every visit and I do not think that is necessary". Well, my mother and father worked all thier lives paying taxes and my father served in the army, therefore, my mother deserves any care she gets whether the government has to pay a portion or not!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Mother (age 65) had a physical exam with Doctor Delbello to inquire about a pain in her right side. He felt it and said “it was Okay”. Also for feeling light headed for a long time, he stated that she “should just suck on some hard candy till it passed”. After seeing a nurse at the health clinic about blood in her stole she made her second appointment with Dr. Delbello needing a referral for a colonoscopy that he denied her knowing our family has a history of colon cancer. With nothing she could do without a referral for the insurance. Five months later she passed out while at lunch with her sister. She took mother to The ER. After a blood test, she had internal bleeding and received 4 pints of bloods to save her life. The ER doctor ordered a colonoscopy before being released from the hospital. She was then sent to see the surgeon. She has since under gone surgery to remove a large portion of her colon. She was diagnosed with stage two colon cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

My mother had hard time breathing, he sent her home. had my sister not been a nurse and insisted she go to the er she would have not lived through the night. she also was elderly, seems like a pattern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

He is a unfit to be licensed as a M.D. He ordered an injection for my elderly father and then had the RN switch injections which put my father into a coma. He died within days. My brother witnessed this and will swear before Jeseus Christ that this happened. The midnight RN at Parkview Hospital in Fort Wayne told me Dr. Debello was unfit and despised by the staff at Parkview but, could not get rid of him due the current medical laws in Indiana. The injected drug name was smeared out on my dad's medical chart. He told my family that my dad have lived long enough. Dr. Debello should be put in prison for the rest of his natural life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He put in an unnecessary pic line in my 84 year old father. He did not know his treatment status. He did not order appropriate lab work. He is a monster, especially if you try to ask him any questions. He told me that my dad may never leave the nursing home and that no one lives forever. He acks like a petulant child and you have to really wonder about a man who has to constantly tell you how good he is. He not only talks to himself but he answers himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2008

i can't believe the comment about him. he takes care of alot of crazy people and i suspect that nurse or pseudonurse has what we call in the insurance business a pre-existing condition. he tells it like it is and some people cannot deal with it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913030].votes_count ]]