Rate Dr. Daniel Kharrazi

Dr. Daniel Kharrazi's Ratings

Dr. Kharrazi is a very compassionate doctor as well as a gifted surgeon. Even though he is extremely busy, he always accommodates his patients. He replies to his own emails, makes sure the patient has important phone numbers and emails to contact his staff, and always has found a way to fit me into his very tight schedule when I have had an acute injury. He has always given me as much time as I needed to answer my questions and to examine my injury. You cannot find a better doctor.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Absolute rock star. He did my knee surgery with incredible expertise. Was an absolute stud in his follow up. I got three opinions before surgery and chose to go with him based on his reputation and the dozens of physical therapists who spoke so highly about him. I had basically minimal pain two days after surgery and was able to start rehab on day 7. I was off of all pain meds by day seven. As all the comments reflect, he has great bedside manner and absolutely perfect surgical skills. Exceedingly compassionate and caring. Gave me all my pictures after surgery and went over all of my surgical findings. At six months, I was running with no pain and had a very stable knee!! The therapist said my recovery was very typical for his patients and not typical for most other MDs!

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kharrazi is a gifted surgeon. He repaired my badly torn rotator cuff and reattached the tendon two years ago. It's terrific. He also repaired torn meniscus in left knee, preventing a knee replacement with Synvisc1 shots. He sends you home with surgery pictures and surgical report, something I never got from other surgeons. Beyond that, he is very compassionate. He responds personally to his email and made sure I had contact numbers and email for his staff. As busy as he is, he made a point of thanking me for a referral. He makes sure his staff accomodates my appointment needs as well. He will be the only doctor I recommend for shoulders, hips, elbows, and knees.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

He is the best in his field and recommends the latest therapy right in your home starting the day after surgery. Every physical therapist I rehabbed with spoke highly about his work.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

hands down, the best orthopedist on the west coast. superb with diagnosis. he is the doctor to the doctors and pro-atheletes. office staff very polite and responsible.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

I had an ACL right knee surgery supposedly to repair the ACL by re-attachment the knee was twisted sideways, but after the surgery turned out to be much worst, the Doctor who did 3 evaluation reports commented in each report that “ My right knee is destroyed” and the ACL Surgery was totally unnecessary, now in worst condition bending 3 inches inward and NOT holding unless I wear a knee support brace. I am in constant pain and on Oxicotin, & Opana ER both addictive narcotic medications prescribed for the pain which will cause addiction and more problems later for De-Tox. I feel that I was victimize in the hands of this doctor who performed this surgery knowing that it was not what my knee condition required and was not necessary, also in the opinion of an expert neutral DR. who prepared several reports on my knee condition stated that was the last thing should have been done to my knee, and now it looks totally destroyed. And inflicted additional deterioration.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

i had redo shoulder surgery with dr K and felt normal in a month. i had been referred to him by a friend who had a similar experience. office is filled with cops and firefighters who had surgery with him!!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

he performed redo knee surgery on me and i wish i had gone to him the first time!! superb doctor with excellent credentials

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

outstanding knee doctor i saw 3 other guys who didnt know what they were talking about. he figured it out in 3 minutes. one week after surgery i was normal!

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

For knees and shoulders, this doctor can't be beat. Sports medicine is his speciality. His staff is second to none!

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag