Dr. Etienne Groenewald

Rate Dr. Etienne Groenewald

Dr. Etienne Groenewald's Ratings

It is amazing how such a busy person can remember spouses and family members; show the respect you appreciate when you have concerns about your loved one in hospital;and show that he cares about the total person's health, not just the item which brought the person to emergency. So wish that he had his own practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

By far the best doctor I have seen. So personable and so good with the birth of our son. He was by far the best doctor I have ever seen working. I only wish we as a family could have him as a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

absolutely the best doctor,,, wish he had a practice!!! He always knows who you are and is so kind and considerate.., always explains exactly what he will be doing... awesome doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

best doctor i have ever had wish he could be my family doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He was the best Dr. until he allowed me to have a constent contraction due to not monitoring the machines. That caused my placenta to tear, me to start bleeding to death, my son's blood pressure to drop. I also had am allergic reation to epidural and passed out due to lack of oxygen. My son now has developemental delays, stutters and needs to see alot of different specialists. He was the friendliest, best dr I ever had till that happened. meet him in camrose one day and it was a shock! I moved away and he's now moved close? weird.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

dr groenwald is the best doctor i have EVER had !!!!! HE HAS THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

He is the most wonderful doctor in the world. He is the only doctor I have ever gone to in Camrose that seems to really CARE about you and your concerns. He was there for almost all of my labour, missed the delivery by 6 minutes because he had to go do hip surgery. The next doctor on call didn't even bother to come in to relieve him and luckily the OB/GYN was walking the hall and ran in to catch my little girl. I absolutely love Dr.G and hope he will be on call for my next child! I have seem him in the ER for both myself and my daughter and he's always been extremely knowledgeable, polite, helpful and encouraging! You just CAN'T get a better doctor than him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

An awesome doctor. Dr. G was my doctor in High Level and is greatly missed. It took a number of years for me to become pregnant and he knew how much I wanted a baby. I have never before or after been seen by a doctor that was as caring, compasstionate helpful. Through out my labour Dr. G spent much time with me reassuring me that all was going well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

As a health care worker I can say that this doctor is excellent. He is a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Groenwald was our family doctor when he was in High Level, AB. He is by far one of the nicest, compassionate, kind doctor that we ever had. If i could contact him i would say "Thank you Dr. Groenwald for the wonderful care that u did for my uncle". He would come in to the hosptial even when he wasn't on call to see my uncle who had cancer...you are one of the best doctors that we had in High Level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1913778].votes_count ]]