Rate Dr. Jafar Afkham

Dr. Jafar Afkham's Ratings

Dr. Afkam is a fine dentist if you wish to be gouged. His staff, which changes more than I change my socks, is rude and condescending. I may now understand why the former receptionist was embezzling.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Afkham is an excellent doctor but he has dishonest and unskillful staff.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

The first appointment was a consultation that was supposed to take 30 minutes, but really took 2 hours. The second appointment was a cavity filling and a cleaning, but the staff forgot to enter my appointment into the computer system. They did manage to squeeze me in for a filling, but I had to reschedule a month later for my cleaning since they are so busy. The reception is sweet, but the dental assistant is gossipy and unprofessional.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

DR.afkham is one of the best dentists i have ever had , All my life i had many teeth problems . but DR. afkham is the most gentle and caring one . he has given me a new smile that every one making complements . thanks DR. afkham

Submitted Oct. 2, 2011 | flag

My experience at Dr Afkham's office was by far one of the best. Usually dentist have a bad rep but I have to admit this office overall was very professional, on time and took care of my dental needs promptly and effectively. He is a very sweet doctor with very much knowledge.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Afkham is a very nice dentist, his staff is also great. I got an appointment promptly and was well taken care of.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag

dr.afkham is the best dentist i have ever had , he is gentel and very caring .he explains his findings and gives his recommendation . thanks

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Afkham for several yrs, he is professional and a very sweet man. He has always taken very well care of my family.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

My name is Rosette. he is one the BEST dentist I 've ever had and he was so kind to me. he is gentleman who is knowledgeable about his field. very polite and nice.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

dr afkham , very nice and polite he is the gental dentist i have ever had , so go and see him , he is good

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag