Dr. Jafar Afkham

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Jafar Afkham has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2817161
27/08/13 1 1 1 1 Dr. Afkam is a fine dentist if you wish to be gouged. His staff, which changes more than I change my socks, is rude and condescending. I may now understand why the former receptionist was embezzling.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2586418
15/03/13 1 4 4 5 Dr. Afkham is an excellent doctor but he has dishonest and unskillful staff.
RID: 1810069
27/03/12 1 1 2 3 The first appointment was a consultation that was supposed to take 30 minutes, but really took 2 hours. The second appointment was a cavity filling and a cleaning, but the staff forgot to enter my appointment into the computer system. They did manage to squeeze me in for a filling, but I had to reschedule a month later for my cleaning since they are so busy. The reception is sweet, but the dental assistant is gossipy and unprofessional.  Respond
RID: 1551509
02/10/11 5 5 5 5 DR.afkham is one of the best dentists i have ever had , All my life i had many teeth problems . but DR. afkham is the most gentle and caring one . he has given me a new smile that every one making complements . thanks DR. afkham
RID: 1242896
03/09/10 5 5 5 5 My experience at Dr Afkham's office was by far one of the best. Usually dentist have a bad rep but I have to admit this office overall was very professional, on time and took care of my dental needs promptly and effectively. He is a very sweet doctor with very much knowledge.
RID: 1185891
09/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Afkham is a very nice dentist, his staff is also great. I got an appointment promptly and was well taken care of.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1158395
27/04/10 5 4 5 5 dr.afkham is the best dentist i have ever had , he is gentel and very caring .he explains his findings and gives his recommendation . thanks  Respond
RID: 1123400
09/03/10 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Afkham for several yrs, he is professional and a very sweet man. He has always taken very well care of my family.
RID: 1009830
15/10/09 5 5 5 5 My name is Rosette. he is one the BEST dentist I 've ever had and he was so kind to me. he is gentleman who is knowledgeable about his field. very polite and nice.
RID: 910107
10/06/09 5 4 5 5 dr afkham , very nice and polite he is the gental dentist i have ever had , so go and see him , he is good  Respond
RID: 872678
28/04/09 4 2 1 1 Poor communication skills. He did not listen to anything I said and just kept repeating what he already told me. My into appointment took an hour and half. But the staff in general were friendly  Respond