Dr. Robert A. Claypoole

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert A. Claypoole

Dr. Robert A. Claypoole's Ratings

My family & I Have been long time patients if Dr Claypoole. He recently took over 2 other practices by himself so now he has 3 practices. He was too busy to handle my emergency visit. He did check it out but told me to come back and left me with a hole in my tooth. The new receptionist was nasty and very argumentive and would not give me an appt. for 3 weeks even though there was a hole in the tooth. Needless to say I found a wonderful new dentist with a great office staff who took care of me that very day and saved my tooth I feel badly that I will not return to Dr. Claypoole after all these years. He took on too much with 3 practices and no help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

dr.claypoole has treated my whole family over the last 5 yrs. my experience has been wonderful. Dr. CLaypoole had put in a bridge that i was worried how it would look, to my surprise it turned out. beautiful, plus it was painless experience. wonderful doctor, great staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Best family dentist in this area! Dr. Claypoole is meticulous about his work. He is patient and gentle with all his procedures! He is also up-to-date on dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

He was wonderful. Made me feel relaxed and eased my tension about getting a root canal. Wonderful!!! No pain quickly after he started the numbing needle. I also ended up with a crown and that process was wonderful. One of the nicest looking crowns for least out of pocket cost. Other offices were much much higher and not willing to work with my anxiety about coming to a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Doctor Claypoole and his assistant are the best! They make me feel so relaxed and confident. They care about my over all dental health and are very knowledgeable about dentistry!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Called with an emergency and was seen the same day. Had a temporary cap placed. No pain..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

Great dentist....good with needles. His Dental Assistant, Liz, was the greatest!! I felt so comfortable with them...they work together beautifully!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664105].votes_count ]]