Dr. Robert A. Claypoole

Dr. Robert A. Claypoole

Rate Dr. Robert A. Claypoole

Dr. Robert A. Claypoole's Ratings

dr.claypoole has treated my whole family over the last 5 yrs. my experience has been wonderful. Dr. CLaypoole had put in a bridge that i was worried how it would look, to my surprise it turned out. beautiful, plus it was painless experience. wonderful doctor, great staff!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Best family dentist in this area! Dr. Claypoole is meticulous about his work. He is patient and gentle with all his procedures! He is also up-to-date on dental care.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

He was wonderful. Made me feel relaxed and eased my tension about getting a root canal. Wonderful!!! No pain quickly after he started the numbing needle. I also ended up with a crown and that process was wonderful. One of the nicest looking crowns for least out of pocket cost. Other offices were much much higher and not willing to work with my anxiety about coming to a dentist.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Doctor Claypoole and his assistant are the best! They make me feel so relaxed and confident. They care about my over all dental health and are very knowledgeable about dentistry!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Called with an emergency and was seen the same day. Had a temporary cap placed. No pain..

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

Great dentist....good with needles. His Dental Assistant, Liz, was the greatest!! I felt so comfortable with them...they work together beautifully!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag