Dr. David W. Chetkin

Rate Dr. David W. Chetkin

Dr. David W. Chetkin's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Chetkin for many years under discount and now Medicare. He is a fantastic dentist and Lois is great too. He will work with you on payments and discounts and does a great job.No doubt about he is one of the best dentist in the State....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

My friend recommended Dr Chetkin and it was a good choice. I use to get anxiety going to my former dentist but now I actually don't mind going to Dr Chetkin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Chetkin for years and I trust him completely!!! He's great and so is his staff especially Lois.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Chetkin for years. He a wonderful dentist and a great person, too. I would, and have, recommended his practice to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664242].votes_count ]]