Rate Dr. Martin R. Pittman

Dr. Martin R. Pittman's Ratings

This man has no business being a dentist. His bedside manner is horrific. He is very rough with the needle when numbing the area. I was appalled by his attitude and lack of gentleness. He also broke a good tooth next to the one he was extracting and said, "Well, you were told that was a possibility." Do NOT go to this dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Saw Dr. Pittman for a tooth extraction. Worst part of the pain med injection but that's going to happen anywhere you go. Dr. talked to me all through the process which I think was partly to monitor me and partly to take my mind off of the procedure. Before I knew it he was done. Only had to take pain meds for one day and probably really didn't need those. Very little if any swelling and almost no post-op pain. Would highly recommend this dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

This Dr. needed to retire years ago. Rude, arrogant, overall strange man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

We were new in town and I had recently broken a molar and was in a LOT of pain and needed the tooth extracted. My main complaint was that Dr Pittman had very poor bedside manners and he talked down to me the entire time I was there. He also ordered additional x-rays (for the opposite side of my mouth not concerning the tooth that was broken) just to satisfy his own curiosity about a missing tooth that I had already told him never came in... The x-ray proved that I was correct with the information I gave him but I was still stuck with the additional xray bill eventhough it was only done "to satisfy his curiosity". He was very rude and had very poor bedside manners. He sent me home with some pain meds and scheduled me to come back for the extraction-I never returned. His staff, however were very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. shattered tooth w/ dental plier-like tool. Stitches were left long and tied around another tooth, which irritated gums. I've previously been to another oral surgeon and the experience was not like this at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

I just got 4 teeth extracted. He was very cautious. It was a fast and easy process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][664647].votes_count ]]