Rate Dr. Sunil S. Rayan

Dr. Sunil S. Rayan's Ratings

Dr. Rayan is not a cardiologist. He is a bright, knowledgeable & popular vascular surgeon with excellent credentials. Really nice guy, confident, but NOT diligent. Follow-up weak at best, therefore, not helpful. My somewhat unusual vascular issues were discussed at length with Dr. Rayan before and after a significant surgery. He assured us that I did not need [a] to be followed as closely as other doctors recommended and [b] did not need to continue on certain meds as his surgical solution would take care of everything. Not only seriously incorrect, but multiple attempts to get his attention post surgery were met with slow, weak follow-up [like weeks]. Missed multi- opportunities to mitigate a worsening situation. FINALLY met with him when it was too late. I'm now as disabled as I was before the surgery and need of another one to clear the problem that was caused by the Rayan surgery [embolism] and could have been avoided with timely, diligent follow-up. Rocket science not required.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2009 | flag

Excellent Vascular knowledge. Outstanding credentials!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2006 | flag