Rate Dr. Paul Lombardi

Dr. Paul Lombardi's Ratings

After waiting 2.5 hours, Dr Lombardi arrived as if trumpets should be blaring for a king was entering the room. No apology nor was he helpful in diagnosing a hip problem. The office had all the warmth of a factory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Lombardi diagnosed me..didn't rush me..and when I was ready, performed Hip Replacement surgery (left hip) in early May. I had no problems, no complications, no pain..and an easy, uneventful recovery and succesful follow up! I feel like a new person! On a 1-5 scale, I rate Dr. Lombardi a "10" and very highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

it's been six weeks since i had both my knees replaced by Dr. Lombardi. I couldn't be happier!! I have lived with this pain for two years. Dr. Lombardi was extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough. He took the time to answer all my questions and educated me about my problem. I finally have my life back!! Wish i had them replaced sooner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

Firstly, the policy of calling in for meds. is unprofessional. I saw Dr. Lombardi to have hip replacement. Since I walked with a limp my right knee was hurting. I told him about this pain after agreeing to have the replacement. He came at me with a VERY large injection and put it directly in the joint of my knee. I asked if he also gave me novacaine with the cortisone and he nodded yes. I asked this since I was experiencing major pain in my knee after shot.Since that day I am unable to walk. HE CRIPPLED ME! I called his asst Jeanette for pain med. and was told she will call it in. Their policy for scripts is to call all scripts in at 3:00 PM. I had to wait all day for my pain meds. To make things worse, he went on vacation right after he crippled me. I insisted on seeing another Dr. in that office, was sent for an MRI and have a contusion in the bone he shot up. I have had many cortisone shots in my knee. NEVER with such a large needle and directly in the bone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

I had both hips replaced 4 months ago by Dr. Lombardi and I couldn't be more satisfied. His staff was great and I am back at work. Dr. Lombardi knows his hips

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2010

Dr Lombardi was fantastic..Had both knees replaced July 14, 2009. Gave me back my life. He told me most of the interaction would be with Kirsten, PA. She was very warm and helpful both after surgery and follow-up. I recommend Dr Lombardi very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2010

I'm a former patient of Dr. Lombardi. I was worse off after surgery than before. Had to go elsewhere to repair the damage. He does the surgery, takes the money, and doesn't even bother to check up on you even when you're still in the hospital. He was rude, uncaring, unethical, and incompetant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

He did my surgery and didn't get it right or make it right. I'm sorry I ever let this man operate on me. Biggest mistake of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Follow up care is sorely lacking and ethics are questionable. Dr. Lombardi did my initial hip replacement and did me more harm than good. Thankfully I found a much better surgeon to repair the damage that could be repaired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1917395].votes_count ]]