Rate Dr. J Berger

Dr. J Berger's Ratings

This practice seemingly is about the money, period. I took my son who is 21 for a evaluation. The individual Liz something a RN did the intake and based on her opinion not inf. I also gave as a mother and person who seeing the problems my son was having. She mis diagnosed him w OCD, he is Bi-Polar type 2- which was her original assessment given my inf. The Dr Berger scans the QnA, changing diagnosis back. Placing him on anti depressants ( FDA Blk box none the less) and sens him on his way! Bi-Polar sufferer's cannot and should not take antidepressants period as they can bring on acute maniz. When I called the office and stated this, they dropped both my son and myself from Practice.I guess the wolf in sheeps clothing prefers ignorant or aged people who do not research or have advocates. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488739].votes_count ]]