Rate Dr. Scott R. Sharetts

Dr. Scott R. Sharetts's Ratings

Took my dad due to short term memory loss. First visit was fine; staff was very helpful and friendly and we spent no time waiting. Dr. performed cognition test, checked balance and strength and performed MRI right away. Prescribed Alzheimers meds. Second visit, Dr. did not come out from behind desk, performed no strength, balance or cognitive tests at all, even tho I said dad seemed to be worse. Asked dad about 2 questions. We were in office for about 5 minutes. Told me to keep him on same meds for Alzheimers for another 60 days and call him. Not happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I made an appointyment over the phone. I did not know which doctor I had the appointment with. They could not find my appointment in their system. Dr. Sharetts agreed to see me after his next appoitment. I was pleased with his attitude and knowledge. He performed an EMG right after the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

very helpful. Had me go for testing. Had me have a shot in my head to try to eliminate the problems with my migraines. Has me on a daily regime of medication to combat my migraines. I also have access to a back-up plan should I have full blown episode.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2006

I went for my first EMG (nerve test) and Dr Sharetts was 30 minutes late. When we finally went back to his office, he offered no words or explanation about the procedure. When I tried to ask questions about it, he gave ambigious answers, generic for everyone, ex "Will this hurt?" and his answer "some people feel something, others don't, it just depends." After he finished the procedure, he looked something up in a medical book and made a few notes on his report. When I asked him what the results were, he said there is some nerve damage and he left it at that, he didn't explain anything. He told me that we would send his report to my doctor who would go over it with me. I told him that I had an appointment 2 days later. When I went to see my doctor 2 days later, he hadn't received my EMG report. That was only reason I made an appointment with my doctor. Only go to this practice if you enjoy waiting, receiving no explanation on the procedure and don't care how the doctor treats you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1918295].votes_count ]]