Rate Dr. Donald C. Huang

Dr. Donald C. Huang's Ratings

MY NAME IS SANDRA JONES I HAVE BEEN WITH Dr. Donald C. Huang FROM WHEN HE FRIST STARTED AND I WILL NEVER GO TO A NOTHER DENIST EVER HE IS THE BEST AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS HE IS SO AWASOME WITH THEM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR don iake kneed to come see you i have a tooth that kneeds to be pulled take care my ins paid for it

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

THIS IS THE BEST DENTIST I KNOW IN STOCKTON, I WOULD RECOMMED HIM TO EVERYONE.... THUMBS UP DR HUANG, WITH FIVE STARS,, UR THE BEST...

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Huang is awesome! My daughter has gone to him for 8 years. I have 3 other children who love him also. I recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Huang and his staff are amazing. They're always very kind and courteous. Once you're there, he's always very careful to make sure you're comfortable and well cared for. My children love him and so do I. Even my youngest son looks forward to seeing him. Which reminds me..time to schedule check-ups. :)

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag