Rate Dr. Donald C. Huang

Dr. Donald C. Huang's Ratings

MY NAME IS SANDRA JONES I HAVE BEEN WITH Dr. Donald C. Huang FROM WHEN HE FRIST STARTED AND I WILL NEVER GO TO A NOTHER DENIST EVER HE IS THE BEST AND IF YOU HAVE KIDS HE IS SO AWASOME WITH THEM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DR don iake kneed to come see you i have a tooth that kneeds to be pulled take care my ins paid for it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][665920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

THIS IS THE BEST DENTIST I KNOW IN STOCKTON, I WOULD RECOMMED HIM TO EVERYONE.... THUMBS UP DR HUANG, WITH FIVE STARS,, UR THE BEST...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][665919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Dr. Huang is awesome! My daughter has gone to him for 8 years. I have 3 other children who love him also. I recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][665918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Dr. Huang and his staff are amazing. They're always very kind and courteous. Once you're there, he's always very careful to make sure you're comfortable and well cared for. My children love him and so do I. Even my youngest son looks forward to seeing him. Which reminds me..time to schedule check-ups. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][665917].votes_count ]]