Dr. Steven D. Belt

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Steven D. Belt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven D."

27/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "HOWELL" to "West Orange"

28/07/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "WEST ORANGE" to "HOWELL"
RID: 1631458
11/11/11 5 5 5 5 I have been looking for a pimary doctor for quite some time for my husband, he is a cancer survivor for the last 12 years and has always been in the care of his oncologist. However, for those event like flu, a cold, or a condition he has that is chonic pain and has flare ups or any other condition we needed to build a relationship with a primary doctor. I found Dr Belt online, he is part of the staff at the hospital where we live. We just met with Dr Belt and I can not get over the fact that I have met a Dr that truly cares about a patient. He sat down and got to know my husband and all his conditions. I felt like I have finally found the Dr that is going to take care of our family for a very long time... It was an amazing experience to have met Dr Belt, I would recommend him to all my friend and family.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1288725
08/11/10 1 2 5 5 Receptionist very very rude, Dr Belt Is one of the best Doctors I have visited.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 836899
20/03/09 5 5 5 5 Took awhile to get in but then the best doctors have long waiting lists. Thought he was excellent and felt in very capable hands.  Respond
RID: 674935
27/08/08 5 5 5 5 I've add this for now for over 10 years. Great pesonality, knowledgable and knows his patients by name.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 555862
01/04/08 1 4 4 4 Office staff is very unpleasant! Doctor is great.  Respond
RID: 538869
15/03/08 5 4 5 5 When i was hospitalized for 10 days, he came to visit almost every day for 1/2 hour or more. I would still be his patient right now if he accepted my insurance. He always made sure that i understood what he was saying, and really cared. He even took time to speak with my husband, son and mom. While he was on vacation in Texas, he called to make sure I was ok. I have never felt so comfortable until Dr. Belt. Boy, I sure do miss him. These other doctors dont even want to get to know me, let alone my family.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 119143
30/01/07 5 5 5 He is wonderful...as a medical professional I am in a position to really evaluate his competence.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 51450
19/10/06 3 5 5 Very good doctor. Friendly and caring, but always a long wait to see him.  Respond