Rate Dr. Steven D. Belt

Dr. Steven D. Belt's Ratings

I have been looking for a pimary doctor for quite some time for my husband, he is a cancer survivor for the last 12 years and has always been in the care of his oncologist. However, for those event like flu, a cold, or a condition he has that is chonic pain and has flare ups or any other condition we needed to build a relationship with a primary doctor. I found Dr Belt online, he is part of the staff at the hospital where we live. We just met with Dr Belt and I can not get over the fact that I have met a Dr that truly cares about a patient. He sat down and got to know my husband and all his conditions. I felt like I have finally found the Dr that is going to take care of our family for a very long time... It was an amazing experience to have met Dr Belt, I would recommend him to all my friend and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Receptionist very very rude, Dr Belt Is one of the best Doctors I have visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

Took awhile to get in but then the best doctors have long waiting lists. Thought he was excellent and felt in very capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

I've add this for now for over 10 years. Great pesonality, knowledgable and knows his patients by name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2008

Office staff is very unpleasant! Doctor is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

When i was hospitalized for 10 days, he came to visit almost every day for 1/2 hour or more. I would still be his patient right now if he accepted my insurance. He always made sure that i understood what he was saying, and really cared. He even took time to speak with my husband, son and mom. While he was on vacation in Texas, he called to make sure I was ok. I have never felt so comfortable until Dr. Belt. Boy, I sure do miss him. These other doctors dont even want to get to know me, let alone my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

He is wonderful...as a medical professional I am in a position to really evaluate his competence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2007

Very good doctor. Friendly and caring, but always a long wait to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1919251].votes_count ]]