Rate Dr. Michelle Liske

Dr. Michelle Liske's Ratings

I felt awful leaving Dr. Liske's office upon my visit recently. I brought to her attention that I was experiencing stiff finger joints in the morning or when I laid down and she completely wrote me off like I was crazy. Her words to me where "you're just getting old" and "probably sleeping on your hand funny"...mind you I am only 29 and this happens while I am awake too. I'm not supid, thank you. She seemed very judgemental from the start as if I was being dramatic. I tried to explain myself further to her and she kept cutting me off and smirking. I've been to a new Dr. who actually took me seriously...I've been diagnosed with RA. This is an industry where customer service and hospitality are part of your job. If you can't be hospitable to your patients then you really shouldn't be a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

This doctor is totally bad. She thinks that she is the only one on the planet and treat her patient very bad!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Great doctor too bad she is no longer practicing. I loved her she really listened and got to the root of any problem. She would even call and check on you, herself. The Dr. who took her place not as good. I wish she was back in practice!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2008

She is nice, when she is NOT out sick, but her staff is much to be desired. They are rude and they can't seem to keep anyone. All the good ones quite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Liske is truly one of the best doctors I've ever had. She takes the time to sit down and talk with the patient before the exam and remembers her patients and their individual needs. Words cannot explain how wonderful it is to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Helpful and competent. Returns Calls! She cares and I couldn't be more impressed. She truely knows medicine and when making referrals knows the doctor she recommends and does her homework in regard to followup.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Michelle is a terrific person as well as doctor. She does take time to listen and seems to take a personal interest in helping you. Very thorough. As an RN, I have had patients in the ER say that they love Dr. Liske...never heard a bad review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2006

Michelle Liske is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to everything you have to say, and is extremely caring and sympathetic. She gives realistic advice, and I am sad I'll be moving soon and won't have her anymore

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2005

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is understanding, caring, and listens to you. She answers all your questions and concerns thoroughly. She also makes you feel comfortable. Thank goodness there is still a doctor around that isn't scared of patients suing them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2004

Excellent Doctor. Is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients. Takes time to explain anything you ask. Also is interested in other things about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168846].votes_count ]]