Rate Dr. Jennifer Salcido

Dr. Jennifer Salcido's Ratings

Dr. Salcido is a thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor. She knows which tests to have me take (in my case, hormones and heavy metal), and suggests treatments that get me back on track. She is patient and caring. The whole plan is so good- you pay a very reasonable monthly amount and you can consult with her as needed. She recommends supplements that I can buy on line or from her office (at a discount from her office) and I pick whichever price is better. She has helped enormously with my Lyme Disease and has a very strong background in dealing with that ailment. She is just smart and kind. I can't recommend her enough. She is so not like other doctors- she actually makes you feel cared for and even comforts you when you freak out! I like her, trust her and respect her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][4468].votes_count ]]