Dr. Yelena Ostrometskaya

Dr. Yelena Ostrometskaya

Rate Dr. Yelena Ostrometskaya

Dr. Yelena Ostrometskaya's Ratings

I was recommended to see Dr. Ostrometskaya by my friend. And I am very happy that I went to her for my root canal. She did a great job! Dr. Ostrometskaya was very gentle, she took her time to make sure that I did not feel any pain! She is a great professional and a very nice person! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ostrometskaya performed my root canal last week ago and she was wonderful! I came in with horrible pain on my tooth. The procedure took less than an hour, it was painless and quick! The doctor explained the procedure very well! She was professional and very knowledgeable! I loved the fact that she was using the microscope to perform my root canal! After the anesthesia wore off, I had no pain! I am grateful to Dr. Ostrometskaya for taking such great care of me!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Another painless root canal from Dr. Ostrometskaya!!! This is my second root canal with this endodontist. I thought I would never say this, but what a great experience! She is quick, gentle and most importantly -pain free! Great job, Dr. Ostrometskaya!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Do NOT use Yelena Ostrometskaya!!! I have used Towne Centre Family Dental at Hillsborough New Jersey for more than 7 years, regardless of the out-of-network price. Their professionalism and state of art equipment convinced me that they are worthy of the extra cost. That is until Yelena Ostrometskaya joined them lately. A miserable encounter with Yelena Ostrometskaya for my root cannel. Yelena Ostrometskaya barely numbed me before she gave me three shots. I screamed at each shot. She squirt liquid on my face multiple times. Pressed my lip against my teeth so hard that caused so much pain. Yelena Ostrometskaya is rough, rude, and rushing. Do NOT use Yelena Ostrometskaya!!!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag