Rate Dr. Marjan Garmestani

Dr. Marjan Garmestani's Ratings

I needed a root canal and was extremely afraid to have this done. After it was done, I can say it was the most painless root canal I have had done in my life. She is the best!!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

My family and I have been going to Dr. Marjan for quite a few years. She has always been very professional, friendly and personable. We are very happy with her and will continue to go to her.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I would like to thanks of Dr marian .she placed a few implants for me a few years ago.i appreciate the great job did to me .all my family go to Dr Marjan and i strongly recommend her to every one. Thanks Dr Marjan you will for ever my and my family dentist.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

My family and me have been going to Dr Marjan for 10 years . She is The best one that I know.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I really enjoyed Dr. Marjan, she was very pleasant, and explained all my options, I went to 3 other dentists, and she was willing to work with me financially and gave me the best price. overall I had a great experience with her, considering how much I hate going to the dentist in the first place :)

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

I love the dr she is so great very friendly and affordable and the staff members are so nice, very helpful and very friendly, I like that they will work with you financially, they have affordable monthly payments. I love them so much I have referred family and friends to this office

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

She did a great job on my filling, but I had to wait so long for her to see me.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag